Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 65 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
    If I could find cheap gray Sport seats, I'd swap them out.

The actual name of the color is Türkis grau.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Replacing my grey standard seats with the sport ones was probably one of the best things I've ever done. Near impossible to find sedan grey sports seats in good condition, so I had to settle on torn junkers, but still worth it.
    330i Base | Mysticblau | Slicktop | 6MT

Quote Originally Posted by Sreten View Post
    If I could find cheap gray Sport seats, I'd swap them out.

The actual name of the color is Türkis grau.

Then that is a different color. It looks exactly the same to me in the picture, but mine was definitely Graugruen.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

To me this looks like Green/gray but VIN says Türkis grau and even when I google it, I'm not coming up with much.

That's a good looking wagon. I have to stop looking at all the e46 wagon threads or I risk buying one too!

I saw a youtube post that your m5 was about halfway across the Atlantic, has it arrived yet and what are your initial impressions of its condition?

Hey, Will! It's coming tomorrow supposedly, I was told to expect the call from the driver so almost there!

Part 3 of project Dubai is live! Fixed a few things in this one and smashed a pair of hateful cheap taillights, I hate seeing these on E38's as much as I do seeing Depo headlights on E39.

Winnie d turd has landed in Frankfurt!

It's pretty much what I expected. The bumper needs to be replaced, some dings here and there, the doors on the left side are a different color, the interior is disgustingly filthy...
    Bunch of lights on the dash but it runs and drives, the engine is misfiring and idling high but sounds healthy. No crazy noises. Clutch feels really good.

I didn't have time for a thorough inspection, just quickly pulled the codes from DME: coolant temp sensor, thermostat and misfires...

Overall clean from underneath. Rear sway bar link is not stock, oil leak that's coming from the oil drain plug and a leak from one of the power steering lines. That's it, I expected far more leaks to he honest. Tires are good but older, front and rear rotors have a lip and there's a clunk coming from the front suspension.

I got really excited when I saw Superpsrint on the exhaust thinking it might have SS headers but nien, just SS decat pipes. The welding was done very well and the car sounds amazing, not too loud but you can hear that V10 singing properly.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to go back to stock and reinstate primary cats as it won't be able to pass German emission inspection like this. I already found headers with stock cats that have low miles so I can just swap them out but then I'll need to go back to the factory tune.

I definitely have work cut out with this M5 but all in all, I think I did pretty well considering how much I paid. It'll clean up nicely once I'm done with it.

I saw a youtube post last night / this morning showing Winnie D Turd has arrived (and another post saying Project Dubai passed TUV) and sure enough you've posted an update! Looking forward to the WDT video series.

I feel like a crackhead looking for my next hit - thanks for hooking it up.

Nice!!!

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Wow, I missed the memo on getting an E60 M5. I've heard so many horror stories, so fingers crossed you've got one with a good bones that I know you'll treat right.

Page 65 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast