Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 78 of 85 FirstFirst ... 28687677787980 ... LastLast
    Looks alright now, but I'm lazy. Any pictures from the other side with the door card in sight?

Quote Originally Posted by t.er View Post
    What trim is that? Doesn't look like black cube
    BMW calls it Sieblack Grau. We didn't get it here.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Yeah, it's a trim found only on Euro-spec cars. Looks nice on pictures but it's that rubber-coated crap so it's scratched up in few places. I bought black alu cube trim to throw in.

Well, I got screwed over for the door panels with leather handles. I paid for them weeks ago and the guy sent me a pic of them packed in the box only to tell me the next morning that his brother sold them to someone else. Really ruined my day and I searched everywhere since then, and they are incredibly rare to find.

So for now I settled for these individual factory two-tone door panels.

Saves me the trouble of making my own and they'll go along nicely with what I want to do.

One simple cleaning of the drivers seat bottom.

I removed the bottom part to take it to the upholstery shop to have the middle stitched up and I'll also need to replace the foam as it's disintegrating.

Like that!

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Watched the last e46 wagon. Great content

Btw are the euro rear clear tailights still available from the parts car? I'm having a hard time sourcing a set here in the states.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Thanks! Yeah, I still have them. They are plentiful here and I had no interest in them. The inner ones are pretty faded, been meaning to remove them and try polishing them. Send me a PM and I'll get you some pictures.

Here's the video. I'm really enjoying the Touring more than I imagined.

To be totally honest, I'd love to stick S54 in it one day, but that would be a huge project and would defeat the purpose of a cheap runaround. Now it's not fast which makes it fun on the backroads whereas with the M5, I hit the speed limit pretty quickly.

Another great video, Sreten. Those seats look great after some cleaning, and turned out nicely after the refinishing. Looking forward to the next episode - I really like how we got a preview of what's to come in your posts here, too.

Looking forward to seeing the M-Tech II kit on the car as well - but man, assuming those have to be painted, not so much of a budget project anymore as you said lol
    2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Another great video, Sreten. Those seats look great after some cleaning, and turned out nicely after the refinishing. Looking forward to the next episode - I really like how we got a preview of what's to come in your posts here, too.
    Thanks, Will!

Quote Originally Posted by t.er View Post
    Looking forward to seeing the M-Tech II kit on the car as well - but man, assuming those have to be painted, not so much of a budget project anymore as you said lol
    It got out of hand quickly. It's so expensive to paint stuff here, next week I'm dropping it off to sort out the rust on the rear right quarter panel, $470. The rust needs to be cut out and new piece welded in. To repaint both bumpers and side skirts, $1200, yup! If I try to find cheaper than that, the quailty will be awful. I'll have bumpers repainted come spring time.

Great to see your latest videos, Sreten. Fantastic progress. Makes me want a e46 Touring, and leather covered arm-rests. Looking forward to the next ones.

For those that haven't seen them yet:

Part 5,

Part 6,

Page 78 of 85 FirstFirst ... 28687677787980 ... LastLast