Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 11 of 85 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Beautiful pics. Thanks for sharing those. My son is at Freiburg University for six months. I don't think he wants to come back.
    __________________________________________________ _____
    2005 BMW 330Ci ZHP Jet Black/Black with aluminum cube
    Bone stock at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by Sreten View Post
    My girlfriend says hello. She flipped me off for taking so many pictures of the car.
    LOL. my wife would've done the same thing.

thanks for the pics - looks like an awesome time.... i need to get my family over there.

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    Shit look straight outta Beauty and the Beast.
    eloquent.

and i concur.
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

Quote Originally Posted by joeybananaz18 View Post
    Beautiful photos. I would definitely enjoy getting lost in a small village like that. Thanks for sharing!
    Thanks, Joey! Definitely a nice place to spend some quality time with your loved ones.

Quote Originally Posted by san View Post
    Nice! Thanks for sharing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Merci, San!

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    This is awesome. The wife and I will be over that way in early June for a wedding and this makes me want to add a night or two in Strasbourg between Paris and Stuttgart.

Shit look straight outta Beauty and the Beast.
    Haha, real life fairytale place dude!

I've been to Stuttgart and my recommendation is that you try to squeeze in Strasbourg for a day or two. Stuttgart is nice but more things to see and enjoy in Strasbourg.

Are you landing in Munich or Frankfurt?

Quote Originally Posted by RUS_ZHP View Post
    Europe is so pretty, but it's nothing compare to your M5.
    Can't wait to to hear an update about high speed testing.
    I should be in Germany in the end of May. I've read somewhere that A5 near Karlsruhe is a great place to go fast.
    I'll send you PM and maybe you can recommend some good roads.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Thanks, Rus!

I took A5 on the way back from France and I was able to get it up to 155 mph. Good stretch of road but always heavy with traffic and people often just jump out to the left lane. But it's always nice to see other cars just running away in the right lane when they spot you in the rear view mirror.

I want to try and max out the M5, but weather, traffic and road conditions really need to be perfect cause that kind of speed ain't no joke.

PM me when and where are you coming. We can even meet up and take the M5 for the ride.

Quote Originally Posted by SaltyNC View Post
    Beautiful pics. Thanks for sharing those. My son is at Freiburg University for six months. I don't think he wants to come back.
    Danke, Salty! We drove past Freiburg but didn't have time to stop and visit, but it's on our list.

I've heard only nice things about it from friends. It's the sunniest and warmest city in Germany, I can understand why he likes it.

Quote Originally Posted by slater View Post
    LOL. my wife would've done the same thing.

thanks for the pics - looks like an awesome time.... i need to get my family over there.

and i concur.
    Haha, can't blame them. I always get eye-rolling once the car talk starts. :D

Maybe plan a nice Euro trip in the future, can't really go wrong with it.

Glad everyone liked the pics!
    Last edited by Sreten; 03-26-2018 at 08:35 AM.

Beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

nice pics. i spent a few days in Strasbourg on a summer trip in college. loved it. also got to visit Colmar, beautiful town! i believe they have the smaller statue of liberty when you enter the town right?

also, lovely M5!
    --Wes--

04 330i ZHP Oxford Green/Natural Brown
    04 330Ci ZHP Silvergrey/Alcantara (RIP)

Those are some great pictures! It’s amazing how long that cathedral took to build. Think about commissioning its construction and knowing you, your kids, your kids’ kids, and likely your kids’ kids’ kids won’t even see it completed.

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Thanks and you're welcome, Dane!

Quote Originally Posted by webster View Post
    nice pics. i spent a few days in Strasbourg on a summer trip in college. loved it. also got to visit Colmar, beautiful town! i believe they have the smaller statue of liberty when you enter the town right?

also, lovely M5!
    Good memory man. Colmar is the hometown of Frédéric Auguste Bartholdi, the designer of Statue of Liberty.
    There's a smaller Statue of Liberty when entering the town which was rather surprising until we learned the whole story.

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Those are some great pictures! It’s amazing how long that cathedral took to build. Think about commissioning its construction and knowing you, your kids, your kids’ kids, and likely your kids’ kids’ kids won’t even see it completed.

Thanks, Will! Yeah, pretty astonishing accomplishment when you think about it. It was the world's tallest building from 1647 to 1874 and today it's the 6th tallest church.

So I’ve heard the Nurburgring is open again

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Yessir! The season kicked off recently and I do have plans to visit, it's only 2 hours away from me.

There's an event on May 5th with the M Flight club that will be hosted by Apex Nürburg, should be really fun with lots of M cars participating. Looking forward to that.

Lots going on over there in EU, glad you are getting to tour a lot... keeps life interesting.
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Page 11 of 85 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast