Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 58 of 85 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
    That's awesome Sreten, glad you're getting some $ for your efforts! Keep em coming!

Quote Originally Posted by Sreten View Post
    Yeah, 250k views and 6k+ subs in 6 days.. Insane! I'm speechless. Never thought it'd get this far, most of the time I don't know what I'm doing, lol.
    Don't be so bashful. Own it like Henry Winkler - your videos are engaging, humorous, and informative.

Sreten,
    Over the weekend I watched all videos starting from the first introduction of silver 750li and up the most recent episode. You're doing a fantastic job! I love restoration videos and your format is excellent.
    Keep up a great job and I am looking forward for more episodes!
    P.S. it is great to see that such as amazing machines are returning back to life.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Everybody has to start somewhere. Just remember us plebs when you make it big.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaplian View Post
    Great work as always, Sreten! Loving the videos, and you definitely deserve the views and subscribers. Compared 99% of car channels out there (with "project" cars, click-bait, etc), your videos are incredibly refreshing to watch.

Keep going! Loving the V12 BMW love, there's so many neglected and abused ones here in the US.
    Thank you, Chaplian! I'm planning to keep the content relevant and to be all about the car in the spotlight, close up shots of repairs and so on.

The E31 has fallen off the map and so many have been neglected over the years so it feels good to bring attention to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    That's awesome Sreten, glad you're getting some $ for your efforts! Keep em coming!
    Thanks, Will! Def feels great to get something back.

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Don't be so bashful. Own it like Henry Winkler - your videos are engaging, humorous, and informative.
    Hah, I appreciate it, Will! My girlfriend claims I'm not funny and if she met me now and saw the videos, she wouldn't date me, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by RUS_ZHP View Post
    Sreten,
    Over the weekend I watched all videos starting from the first introduction of silver 750li and up the most recent episode. You're doing a fantastic job! I love restoration videos and your format is excellent.
    Keep up a great job and I am looking forward for more episodes!
    P.S. it is great to see that such as amazing machines are returning back to life.

That's so great to hear! I had a vision in my head how I wanted to go about the videos and I wasn't sure how it would turn out but really makes me happy when I read positive comments like this.

Engineering that went into the 8 series back in the day is mind-boggling, the green one was sitting for 10 years and after service and some repairs, it's back in business.

Quote Originally Posted by holyc0w View Post
    Everybody has to start somewhere. Just remember us plebs when you make it big.
    Never, ZHPfamilia is still my favorite place to hang out and share my adventures. : )

I'm making some slow progress on the E31 from Malaga.

Previous incapable mechanic, if we can call it a mechanic, used electrical tape on the wires inside the fuel pump assembly and glue to patch up a 30-year-old strainer.

Rebuilt and sorted.

New wires as a good portion of old ones were bad.

Almost ready for the first start!

Part 1 of project Malaga, E31 850i is finished and live on the channel. I had a great time on this road trip!

That is going to be my Saturday breakfast video and my weekend will start right. Thanks Sreten.

Thanks, man!

My Saturday went well and I got the turd running!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Sreten, as always, excellent video!
    I was very surprised by how rusted both mufflers are. Engine bay looks very clean thought.
    You are hunting in Spain only or it is just happening randomly? Southern France should have clean cars as well, right?

Page 58 of 85 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast