Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 8 of 85 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Thanks, Robert! I spent a bit more time last night tinkering with the left side muffler. I literally couldn't sleep because it was misaligned with the right side so I had to fix it. Looks much better now.

It seems that this site is full of people with extreme OCD
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    It seems that this site is full of people with extreme OCD

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Those of you with sharp eyes for details have probably noticed a small ding on the trunk lid - left from the license plates.
    I got that taken care of on Friday along with another tiny ding on the rear left door. Those were the only dings on the car.

Paintless dent removal of course - I'm super happy with the results, they removed 100% of both dings and there's no trace that something was there.

Added first aid kit compartment that was missing. Refreshed the content with the kit I bought few months ago for TÜV.

The weather has been kinda shitty to do anything else so I took the opportunity when it wasn't raining and gave it a nice hand wash.

Gotta keep those jambs clean!

Eisenmann guns are looking really good.

Last edited by Sreten; 04-16-2018 at 01:10 PM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Great work. Do the first aid kits interfere with thigh bolster adjustability?

Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

OMG! E39 body us so good looking!!! And your is very clean and sexy.
    Paintless dent removal is very cool. I did that back in the summer on my doors and queter panel. Results - fantastic! I didn't expect such a great results.
    Your jams are so clean! I need to clean mine badly! They are in very bad shape and kind of shame to keep them in such a terrible condition.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Great work. Do the first aid kits interfere with thigh bolster adjustability?

Thanks! Not at all. It's a factory option, bolts to the seat right under them.

I think this was an extra option on US-spec cars and should be standard on Euro-spec M5's. Not sure why mine didn't have it.
    It should be the same story with US-spec e46, it's possible to mount the first aid kit under the passenger seat.

Quote Originally Posted by RUS_ZHP View Post
    OMG! E39 body us so good looking!!! And your is very clean and sexy.
    Paintless dent removal is very cool. I did that back in the summer on my doors and queter panel. Results - fantastic! I didn't expect such a great results.
    Your jams are so clean! I need to clean mine badly! They are in very bad shape and kind of shame to keep them in such a terrible condition.

Thank you! Whenever possible, paintless dent removal is always a good option.

Soak them in shampoo and just rinse them out. Jambs are often overlooked, but it's the small things.

I love the back of your car... The exhaust tips are perfect.

I had a huge dent in the hood from a giant Jersey acorn. After PDR, I can't tell where it was anymore...
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by Sreten View Post
    Thanks! Not at all. It's a factory option, bolts to the seat right under them.

I think this was an extra option on US-spec cars and should be standard on Euro-spec M5's. Not sure why mine didn't have it.
    It should be the same story with US-spec e46, it's possible to mount the first aid kit under the passenger seat.

Thank you! Whenever possible, paintless dent removal is always a good option.

Soak them in shampoo and just rinse them out. Jambs are often overlooked, but it's the small things.
    Thanks, I'll give it a try

Page 8 of 85 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast