Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Anyone in the Seattle area can help me?

I have a big project on my ZHP, which is being held up by this stupid 32mm wrench and water pump pulley holder taking forever to be delivered from China. I am home in Bellevue for the next week, and want to see if anyone would like to do a maintenance day in my garage, or maybe just let me borrow the fan clutch removal tools. Here is a list of the things I REALLY want to get done this week.

Oil filter housing gasket
    CCV system
    determine if i should continue using old spark plugs (27k miles, with oil on threads), or just put in the new ones I ordered.
    inspect for vacuum leaks, maybe do rpm test with carb cleaner if nothing visible.
    fluid changes

I have space to work on 2 cars, including mine. I also have most of the necessary tools, and would supply the beer and food (vodka or cognac is also an option. I'm Armenian.)

PM me or respond to this thread!

Thanks,
    George

Good luck, hope you can get that stuff done. I might be up in Seattle in a few weeks, but it's not certain. If I am, I'll let you know!

Thanks! I think I will have it handled as long as I can get these damn tools in time. It was scanned in San Francisco on 11/14...

Quote Originally Posted by papa_g View Post
    I have a big project on my ZHP, which is being held up by this stupid 32mm wrench and water pump pulley holder taking forever to be delivered from China. I am home in Bellevue for the next week, and want to see if anyone would like to do a maintenance day in my garage, or maybe just let me borrow the fan clutch removal tools. Here is a list of the things I REALLY want to get done this week.

Oil filter housing gasket
    CCV system
    determine if i should continue using old spark plugs (27k miles, with oil on threads), or just put in the new ones I ordered.
    inspect for vacuum leaks, maybe do rpm test with carb cleaner if nothing visible.
    fluid changes

I have space to work on 2 cars, including mine. I also have most of the necessary tools, and would supply the beer and food (vodka or cognac is also an option. I'm Armenian.)

PM me or respond to this thread!

Thanks,
    George
    Have you tried this method?

http://www.beisansystems.com/procedu..._procedure.htm

Sent from my S8+
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post

http://www.beisansystems.com/procedu..._procedure.htm

Sent from my S8+
    Quote Originally Posted by ELCID86 View Post
    ^ I think the issue was he doesn’t have the right size wrench on hand (yet?).
    I actually did try that method. Just went to Home Depot and "rented" a 32 mm wrench. No luck with the hammer method, even though it seems to work for a lot of people.
    BUT the tool finally came from China...just the water pump pulley holding tool. So I went to my local Auto Zone, which didn't have the tools before, but no they did.
    ANYWAY, I am back on track. Nevertheless, if anyone wants to exchange knowledge and use my garage, let me know.
    Thanks for your help!

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post

I've found a dead blow hammer works well & is safer.
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

Good luck! Nice list.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture