Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Congrats BP. Looking forward to hearing about it.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Well, where's the review?

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Well, where's the review?
    Yeah. No kidding. Been almost 12 hours.

Is there a newer version of the Xtrons PB7646BAP available now, or is this the newest version? Looks like it's been around since early 2017. Price is right though @ $290

https://www.amazon.com/XTRONS-Octa-C.../dp/B01MY9YHIB

I had been looking at the Eonon GA8150A, which I like the look of slightly more than the Xtrons, minus the branding on the face. I've been hesitant due to quite a few suspect reviews though... Price is still in the ballpark @ $307

https://www.eonon.com/Android-Car-GP.../GA8150AT.html

Salty, any feedback from your experience?
    Quote Originally Posted by SaltyNC View Post
    I ended up going with an Eonon GA8150A, but the Avin 3 looks like a very nice unit with a lot of extra features and polish. Looking forward to your review.

Salty
    2016 BMW M340i

BMW CCA Member . Dinan Stage 1 Software . Dinan 3.5" Exhaust . Dinan CAI & Turbo Inlet . VSRF Charge Pipe . H&R Sport Springs . CF: Front Splitter, Rear Valance, Trunk Spoiler, Roof Spoiler, M3 Mirror Covers . BMW Performance pedals . Gloss black ///M kidneys . 12mm F / 15mm R BMS Spacers. NGK 94201 Plugs .

2013 BMW X5 M-Sport - Sold
    2009 550i M-Sport - Sold
    2006 650i Vert - Sold
    2004 330i ZHP - Dead
    2001 330i Sport - Sold
    2004 330i ZHP - Sold
    1999 E36 M3 - Sold

A handful of members have that Xtrons unit you mentioned, including myself (still uninstalled - I’m waiting on the relocation bracket). BP did an extensive review you can search for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A handful of members have that Xtrons unit you mentioned, including myself (still uninstalled - I’m waiting on the relocation bracket). BP did an extensive review you can search for.

You don't need the bracket fam. You can install it later. Put the radio in and let's bounce.

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    You don't need the bracket fam. You can install it later. Put the radio in and let's bounce.
    I don’t know why you chose the username “ZHPizza” when you could have gone with the more accurate “Enabler“

I don’t know why you chose the username “ZHPizza” when you could have gone with the more accurate “Enabler“
    'Pizza is right, though.

Yeah I saw his writeup...I just didn't have an entire weekend to read it I breezed through it, great review, except for the squishy buttons

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    So you don't need the relocation bracket below??

https://www.ecstuning.com/b-genuine-...t/51167001410/
    2016 BMW M340i

BMW CCA Member . Dinan Stage 1 Software . Dinan 3.5" Exhaust . Dinan CAI & Turbo Inlet . VSRF Charge Pipe . H&R Sport Springs . CF: Front Splitter, Rear Valance, Trunk Spoiler, Roof Spoiler, M3 Mirror Covers . BMW Performance pedals . Gloss black ///M kidneys . 12mm F / 15mm R BMS Spacers. NGK 94201 Plugs .

2013 BMW X5 M-Sport - Sold
    2009 550i M-Sport - Sold
    2006 650i Vert - Sold
    2004 330i ZHP - Dead
    2001 330i Sport - Sold
    2004 330i ZHP - Sold
    1999 E36 M3 - Sold

It’s not necessary, but it leaves a gap without it around the AC control unit.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast