Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I had 4.57 in one of my cars long ago and while it was perfect at the drag strip, 3000 rpm was at 55 mph.. It was fun for a while then I got sick of it and swapped for 4.11.
    I had a 3.46 in my ZHP but swapped it out for 3.15 because I do a lot of highway driving.
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by cornercarver View Post
    A 3.64 ratio is going to make 1st gear almost useless, but should make 2-5 a lot more fun.

edit; BTW hickatew - is this the diff you asked about in GDMChRiZ's classified thread? How do you know it's an LSD?
    It's not, I asked. It's the stock open diff. But before I knew that I started this thread

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Still might be great to install—depending on price. It might at least hold you over until you get an LSD.

Sad, sad news... MFactory called, and they were unable to build the 3.64, so I have to content myself with a 3.38. Oh well... tears running down cheeks...

Quote Originally Posted by Reasoned1 View Post
    Sad, sad news... MFactory called, and they were unable to build the 3.64, so I have to content myself with a 3.38. Oh well... tears running down cheeks...
    It's the final drive ratio I plan to get if I ever go through with an LSD.

Thanks for the words of consolation, Shawn—maybe it is for the best. Of course, now I’m probably going to have to get a supercharger...

Try headers before the supercharger... you'll get a lot of torque from that... if you're not satisfied after that then the headers will just enhance the supercharger
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

I would love to do headers but, from what I gather, they come with various emissions issues and seem relatively expensive, once all is said and done with the whole exhaust, for relatively minor gain. Is it feasible to run a supercharger with stock headers/exhaust?

I wouldn't call it minor... It made a significant difference IMO.
    I guess it all depends on whether your state does emission inspection or not
    Yea there is no problem running stock manifolds/exhaust with a SC.
    H&R sport springs,

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12