Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    My boss exchanged a few emails and received additional photos from the guy as he's been actively searching for a 6MT AW sedan with Alcantara. I'm guessing he has no interest in this forum or just doesn't get on here... regardless, interior is 8/10. Typical bolster wear but no holes. The front and rear bumpers need paint work. The deal breaker for most would be a quarter sized dent just inside the drip rail molding on the passenger side rear that has started to rust. Second deal breaker would be rust starting underneath the driver's tail lamp.
    TITANSILBER/NATURBRAUN

"Drive slow and drink milk."

Quote Originally Posted by bimrologist View Post
    My boss exchanged a few emails and received additional photos from the guy as he's been actively searching for a 6MT AW sedan with Alcantara. I'm guessing he has no interest in this forum or just doesn't get on here... regardless, interior is 8/10. Typical bolster wear but no holes. The front and rear bumpers need paint work. The deal breaker for most would be a quarter sized dent just inside the drip rail molding on the passenger side rear that has started to rust. Second deal breaker would be rust starting underneath the driver's tail lamp.

I was ready to make a move on this one, but like you already mentioned the rust kept me away.
    He sent me these, the roof is also an issue
    To be fair, the seller did price it accordingly, but most wont want to deal with rust repair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely a really awkward place for a dent along with the rust below the taillight, easily $2k worth of body work.
    TITANSILBER/NATURBRAUN

"Drive slow and drink milk."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12