Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Cool Hello, looking for used ZHP, specifications below

I am not new to BMW community but thought I would introduce myself. Where is the best place on this forum to place a WTB, want to buy post. If someone out there has a ZHP they are willing to part with, here are my unicorn wishes

ZHP

ZHP Specifications (all OEM, no aftermarket mods to the car)

1. 2003-2006 330ci ZHP coupe (refer to attached ordering guide as package code ZHP or Performance package)
    2. Sunroof
    3. Mileage as low as possible but not over 40k miles or 40,000 miles
    4. Exterior color in order of preference Silver Gray, Sparkling Graphite, or Imola Red in that order
    5. Interior color black ONLY
    6. Transmission 6-speed or automatic
    7. Interior trim Black Cube aluminum (1st), silver aluminum trim (2nd), myrtle wood not option with ZHP
    8. Clean Car fax, no accidents, one owner a plus not a requirement
    9. PPI performed on car to see if it has any problems

ZHP Specification I would like to have but can be flexible on

1. Navigation (only OEM navigation, not the new aftermarket plug and play, example dynavin)
    2. Harmon Kardon sound system

I know this is like finding a unicorn but it is out there somewhere!

Let me know if someone wants to get rid of their garage queen, its out there somewhere, willing to pay top dollar for the right car. I also prefer a car that has not been driven in the north unless stored properly. Would love to find a southern car someone wants to sell more than a dealer or others would offer you. I have had several M3's, ZHP's, 325cia, 330cic, 135isa, z4, going next week to my dealer to pick an M2

I just like the E46, Ill pay a finders fee of $500 if they can find this type of car with the specs above once, the fee would be paid after the deal is closed and I purchase the car.

Welcome.

In addition to what the Family recommends, you can check here:

http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/forum...vehicles-only)

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Enthusiast Auto Group may have a couple sedans that fit your criteria.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome. GL.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Under 40k miles? BIG bucks! GLWS.

Recommendation: I'd seriously reconsider your desire for factory nav. It's a dog with fleas. It was woeful when it was "new", and bye now it's virtually unusable, the screen legibility sucks, and even as an interface to the infotainment options, it's Fred Flintstone-like. At the very least, given your other difficult-to-find criteria, I wouldn't eliminate a car that checks your other boxes just because it doesn't have nav. I really think in the long run you will be happier without it.

'21 M2 Competition
    '08 Z4 M Coupé
    '19 Golf R

^ +1 I’ve heard anecdotal reports of the Nav unit having better sound but I didn’t notice that on my son’s car. The Nav is very dated by now (and Waze is the way to go imho...). Perhaps a HU swap is in the cards (see BP’s recent review.).

Welcome. GL finding "the one."
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

bump

still in the market, nav no longer required but if it has nav, still ok

Does it have to be a coupe or does a sedan work? I’m considering letting one of mine go.