Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

(SOLD) Catch and Release - Marathon JSAR - $500 shipped

Up for sale is my Near Mint, (Time Zone Standards) Marathon JSAR. It is from the newest 2016 production run. I am the third owner and it's in terrific shape, just a few small and fine hairlines on the lugs, (strap changes), and that's about it.

Watch comes with a near brand new custom made Italian cracked leather, (black coffee, mahogany and cognac hues), strap....The strap is pristine and part of the package. The OEM Marathon rubber dive strap, (and yes, it smells like vanilla), with the branded buckle has never been worn, it is pristine as well.

This watch has never been diving or immersed in any water, ever.

Everything is working as it should; all adjustment via the crown are perfect, it is stupid accurate, and the lume is killer.

It will arrive at your door with everything: storage box and sleeve, manual, and unused dive strap.

Specs for the Marathon JSAR Divers Watch, (Jumbo SAR LGP Le Grand Plongeur):

Intended Use: Diving, Search and Rescue (SAR).

ETA Jumbo F07 full size movement (13 Lignes) with larger date.

Jumbo 46.6mm oversized stainless steel, water tight case with engraved back;

17mm height, 22mm lug width, 54mm lug to lug

Water resistant to 30 atmospheres (300m/1000ft.)Tested IAW ISO 6425

Scratch Resistant Sapphire Crystal

Screw down crown

Non-tritium MaraGlo technology for illumination.

Luminous Features are powered by MaraGlo inserts and apliques.

Uni-Directional Elapsed Time Ring (60 minutes, 120 clicks) with MaraGlo triangle at position 0

Black analogue dial

2 Scale dial shows standard and supplemental (24hr) time 1-12, 13-24

Luminous hands and hour markings

EOL (End of Life) display where second hand advances in 4 second increments when battery needs replacing.

Black background date wheel with easy-set date function

Replacement Battery #371

This watch comes complete with 100% vulcanized black rubber strap 22mm wide and 316L stainless steel buckle (Swiss Made)

Engraved markings on back include details such as date of production and serial numbers for traceability and maintenance

$625.00, FIRM.......Inclusive of PayPal fee and Priority Mail shipping, CONUS.

At my discretion I will ship across borders and Overseas...The buyer pays all actual freight charges and is wholly responsible for the watch once shipped.

The Marathon JSAR is FOR SALE ONLY, please no trade offers, thanks.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

You cray boss? You just got that one!

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

Yeah. I know. Gotta let it go.

Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

gorgeous, DW. love the retro look, and that crown is awesome! good band choice, too.
    peter

2005 330iT ZHP | the Growlour

2010 328iT M Sport | smooth operator

I LOVE me some Marathon military watches, have one myself.. but that thing looks to be approximately the size of a manhole cover!!

'21 M2 Competition
    '08 Z4 M Coupé
    '19 Golf R

Quote Originally Posted by KevinC View Post
    I LOVE me some Marathon military watches, have one myself.. but that thing looks to be approximately the size of a manhole cover!!
    ~47mm

Bump

$450 shipped. Then back to eBay at $500.

I sent the link to a friend of mine who is looking at watches now... hope he digs it.
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

Check your PM boss.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast