Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    Buyer from seattle you say?... intriguing. I need pics nao so in the semi-likely event i see him/her I can do a nod of approval.

Quote Originally Posted by John in VA View Post
    Congratulations! It's a shame the photos & asking price are deleted - might help some future sellers/buyers.
    The asking price was $24k.
    On the hunt for the cleanest lowest mileage ZHP sedan!

Hi there, i am the new owner of this impeccable 2004 ZHP...I have been a "lurker" on this website for well over a year but now can proudly say I am a member of the "Mafia" with this recent purchase. As many of you are surely aware, there is a tremendous amount of mental struggle/justification/fear/anguish involved in pursuing the purchase of a used car. Many previous "bad experiences" have tainted my memory.

This experience with Joe, the seller of this concourse winner, was a wholly different and unexpected experience. After texting and speaking with Joe on a couple of occasions, I decided to fly to LA from Seattle to see him and his car in person. He was willing to accept my emailed flight itinerary as a "virtual handshake" and began rebuffing multiple offers coming in to him until he and I could meet..."stand up guy!"

Joe picked me up at the airport, in the ZHP of course, and my appreciation for the car and Joe's stewardship began. Joe is simply a "car guy" and seems to know is stuff backwards and forwards. No selling on his part was required. The car presented just as his pictures and words suggested. After getting a chance to talk more with Joe and see the other cars in his stable (equally cared for and enjoyed), it was clear that this was the kind of guy I would gladly buy a car from. He too, seemed genuinely concerned about who he was selling his car to.

Luckily, after meeting me, he deemed me worthy enough and we completed are deal. He was sad to see it go but i had 1300 miles to put in...off i went!

What a car! Absolute joy to drive in all manners. Got her home unscathed and after my first "wash" of her, reconfirmed that she is a beauty and nearly flawless. Thank you Joe!

I also want to commend you Mafia folk for building such an informative website/community. I am looking forward to becoming more of an active participant as my experience with my new ZHP grows.

Thank you all---Brad.

Welcome from the east coast and well done on the purchase

YELKOS - Lake Norman, NC
    2006 330Ci ZHP, ZPP Vert. 6MT Mystic Blue / Grey Montana leather
    purchased 8/23/17 w/ 92,000

Current Stable

2014 Audi A6 Premium Plus (wife's ride)
    2005 Ford F-150 Lariat 4X4 (Daily Driver)
    2006 Acura MDX Touring (Daughter's college car)
    Deceased (Sold)
    2006 Audi A6
    1999 328I 5MT
    1998 528I AT

Congrats to both!! I’d like to see the pics too! Vid only had a few secs

Congrats on the purchase Brad. I flew down to San Francisco to buy mine, though it was not nearly in as good condition as yours. hope to see you on the road some time, and let me know if you need help with anything maintenance-wise. I have learned more than I every thought I would thanks to these forums.
    -George

Welcome, Brad! Glad you had a positive buying experience.

It’s nice to have a fellow Pac NWer in the Mafia, we’re a relatively rarity around here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Welcome, Brad! Glad you had a positive buying experience.

It’s nice to have a fellow Pac NWer in the Mafia, we’re a relatively rarity around here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    yeah but we extra

Name:  IMG_1674.jpg
Views: 234
Size:  13.9 KB

[QUOTE=papa_g;551204]yeah but we extra

/QUOTE]

Great story, so few of these cars in top-notch condition nowadays, it's worth traveling/shipping for the right one.

Coincidentally, I'm in Seattle too, and when I sold my mint ZHP in 2016, the owner flew up from LA and drove it home. So your purchase has replenished the ZHP population in Seattle after mine was taken to CA

Jeff
    E90 M3
    F15 X5 50i M Sport
    Former ZHP owner

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast