Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thumbs up 2004 BMW 330i ZHP- 6-Speed, 67k Miles, BMW Performance, Imola Red/Black, Concours Winner

2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    Hi,

Unfortunately it is time to pass on the torch to another enthusiast. I've driven this car less than 200 miles in the last 4 months and I rather see it being enjoyed!

Overview:
    This Monterey Car Week 2017 concours winning, accident free, 6-Speed manual 2004 BMW 330i was sold new in Encinitas, California and is a garaged kept Southern California car it’s entire life. Finished in Imola Red over Black Leather interior, this absolutely stunning, low-mileage ZHP Sedan is all original and has been upgraded with the complete line of unobtainable BMW Performance upgrades. This particular example is optioned with the rare ZHP Performance Package, Premium Package and Bi-Xenon Headlight option. This rare ZHP is in immaculate, original condition throughout. Arguably this is the nicest ZHP you will ever find. The exterior paint is in perfect condition and has Suntek PPF Ultra (clear bra) applied on the entire vehicle, yes the entire car. The underlying paint was professionally detailed to a swirl-free finish prior to the installation. The entire clear-bra has been coated with multiple layers of Ceramic Pro 9H. This car has always been adult owned, never tracked, autocross/HPDE, or driven hard. Owned by BMWCCA member.

Mechanical:
    The car has always been serviced at BMW of Encinitas (formerly Harloff BMW) or BMW San Diego, otherwise the vehicle was serviced by one of Southern California most reputable independent BMW service facility opened by a former BMW Shop Foreman. Inspection 2 was just completed. Along with the recent maintenance service, all common E46 issues have been recently addressed with all OEM BMW parts, this includes any mechanical, suspension, cosmetics, filters, plugs, etc. All rubber suspension components have been replaced, all rubber engine gaskets (no leaks/seepage) have been replaced and all fluids (engine oil, brake fluid, coolant, differential, power steering), engine drive belts, any and all preventative that could be done, has been done. Once again, all parts used were OEM BMW parts, all fluids used were OEM fluids with the exception of Liquid Moly for the motor oil (every 3-4k miles) and Motul RBF600 for the brake fluid. 4 brand new Michelin Pilot Super Sport (DOT 2017) was also installed along with a 4-wheel alignment. 4 BMW Performance Rotors (last set in the United States) was also installed along with new pads. Entire e-brake system was gone through and replaced including new pads and springs. Receipts for all service will be provided, zero expense was spared on this car. This ZHP is fully sorted with all common E46 maintenance items addressed. This ZHP has only been filled up at top-tier station with 91-octane gasoline. No rear subframe cracked when inspected in early 2017. Very comprehensive PPI recently performed with no issues found.

Condition - Exterior:
    This low-mileage example has always been a garaged Southern California example owned by a BMW enthusiast. It has absolutely never been driven in any harsh weather conditions and I have never even driven it in rain. The entire undercarriage is spotless and was completely cleaned and detailed when the car was brought to Monterey Car Week. Absolutely no rust or corrosion anywhere. The car does not have a single door ding anywhere on the body panels and or any rock chips or dings on the bumpers. All shadow line window trim have recently been replaced, a new Genuine BMW windshield was installed along with new rubber moldings and cowl molding. All plastics on the exterior has been replaced with new OEM Genuine BMW parts including new front and rear bumper moldings, door moldings, front bumper grills, fog light bezels, emblems, etc. Absolutely no cracked moldings or rubber anywhere on the exterior. Headlights were also replaced with the newer Genuine BMW Bi-Xenon AL Headlights from the former ZKW Bi-Xenon Headlights. The paint was fully detailed to a swirl-free finish before one of Southern California’s best clear bra installer installed Suntek PPF Ultra clear bra on the entire car ($7,500). The entire car was de-trimmed so there are absolutely no seams anywhere on the installation. The entire car was coated with three layers of Ceramic Pro 9H coating as well. All four wheels were completely refinished and new ///M Emblems were applied along with OEM Beru metal valve stems and OEM BMW Valve stem caps, the new Michelin PSS were road-force balance and mounted with a touch-less tire machine. There is absolutely no wear on the exterior and looks like a brand-new car. Always professionally detailed with foam cannon, 2-bucket method, de-ionzed water and master blaster for drying. The majority of items removed and replaced with new parts are available to go with the car if desired.

Condition - Interior:
    The interior received the same amount of attention that the exterior received. E46 were notorious with the soft-touch plastic wear on the center console and storage bin lids. All the center-console and bins were replaced with new Genuine BMW parts. A Genuine European BMW storage bin replaced the original cupholder. Inside features a stealth mounted OEM Aux retrofit kit. Furthermore, a new Genuine BMW armrest was installed along with any interior pieces that looked like it had any wear on it. A brand-new Genuine BMW ZHP steering wheel was installed to refresh the Alcantara. The shift knob was replaced with a brand-new Genuine BMW F10 ZHP Illuminated shift knob with all proper BMW connectors along with a new Genuine BMW ZHP Alcantara Shift Boot. Common interior issues such as sagging front a-pillars and rear pillars have also been replaced with OEM parts. Owned by a non-smoker, food was never allowed into the car. Leather and plastics are frequently conditioned and protected. Brand-new OEM Genuine BMW all weather mats are included for the front, rear and trunk. Original carpet mats can also be included. The majority of items removed from the interior are available to go with the car as well.

Upgrades:
    With the ZHP being such a coveted model, upgrades were done with a OEM+ theme in mind. After countless months, the complete line of BMW Performance parts were sourced for this ZHP. E46 BMW Performance parts have been NLA (no longer available) for years now most if not all these parts were the last ones in the United States sourced from individual dealers. An obscene amount of money were paid for the parts on this car. This ZHP has the following: BMW Performance Carbon Fiber Strut Brace, BMW Performance Intake System, BMW Performance Exhaust System, BMW Performance Rotors (front/rear, Stoptech Stainless Steel Brake Lines), BMW Performance E-Brake Handle w/Alcantara Boot, BMW Performance Shadowline Kidney Grills. Most if not all accessories that can be retrofitted have been, this includes: OEM Homelink Garage Opener, OEM Bluetooth, OEM Alarm. European Rear Foglight w/LCM 4.0. All retrofits have been professionally coded. The front cornering lights and rear taillights and fender markers have been upgraded with new Genuine European BMW lights. OEM M dead pedal was also installed along with Genuine European M door sills. The foglight housings were replaced with the non-fluted OEM BMW ones used on E39 M5 and E46 M3. The windows have been tinted with the top of the line 3M Crystalline (CR40) on every glass panel on this car including the sunroof. All interior bulbs have been changed to Philips LED along with exterior reverse and license plate bulbs. The xenon headlight bulbs were replaced with Osram Xenarc the foglight were replaced with the highest level VLED Micro LED foglight bulbs. The car has also been hard-wired for a Valentine-One Radar Detector, no wiring was spliced or cut, 100% reversible. All stock parts are available to go with the car as well.

Summary:
    You will not find a cleaner, ZHP anywhere. I have spared zero expenses on this car with no intentions on ever selling it. This car has all the right, rare upgrades, along with all the Genuine BMW European parts. This car was completed, towed and transported to Monterey. It took home 1st place in the BMW concours class at the Legends of the Autobahn show and had extremely high scoring. For a BMW Enthusiast this car is a dream come true. No areas have been overlooked from the cosmetics on the exterior, interior to the mechanical condition. This ZHP was built to the highest standards, you can take hours looking at the car and not find a single flaw. I am 110% open to the most stringent Pre-Purchase Inspection at any local dealership of your choice and/or independent facility. Easily over $20k invested in the last year on this vehicle (not counting the cost of the car). All books, keys and a copy of the CarFax and AutoCheck will be provided. Extremely detailed maintenance paperwork will also be included. Clean California title in my name is on hand, will have smog completed prior to sale for any California buyers. There are about 200 detailed photos below. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. Please keep pricing discussion and irrelevant information away from this post, thanks for looking.

SOLD

Last edited by Alpha Motoring; 01-05-2018 at 01:26 PM.

GLWS. Drop dead gorgeous example.

Missing a tool from the kit. Pfft. Trap car obviously not owned by an enthusiast.

Gorgeous ZHP my friend. GLWS

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Wow, perfection! Hope this gets every penny of the ask!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    On the hunt for the cleanest lowest mileage ZHP sedan!

2004 BMW 330i ZHP- 6-Speed, 67k Miles, BMW Performance, Imola Red/Black, Concours Winner

Wow, simply stunning example. Just bought an Imola red on black example w/ similar mileage last week unfortunately. Never heard of applying a full-car clear bra before. And then to top off the full clear with a ceramic coating afterwards nonetheless .... Love all of the BMW Performance bling! Very clear that this is a no expense spared car. GLWS

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by nozhp4u; 12-26-2017 at 03:12 PM.

Very Interesting! GLWS

Dinan; Hign Flow Intake System, & Strut Tower Brace
    Turner Motorsports; Underdrive Power Pulleys
    Koni Sport, Bridgestone; Potenza RE-11, Coby Wheel
    Stewart High Performance Water Pump
    Hawk High Performance Street 5.0 Brake Pads
    Brembo Rotor

The purposeful face of a formidable athlete:

The spine-tingling 330i Performance Package.

Purchased CPO on 12/23/2006 with 28,090 miles

Thanks for the kind words guys!

I’ve talked to a few of you throughout my build and truthfully will miss the community. I just have way too many cars and too little time these days. Will definitely miss this one when she goes

I thought I had a nice IR ZHP until I saw your car. Wow.
    17 X5D
    17 M2
    70 2002

2004 BMW 330i ZHP- 6-Speed, 67k Miles, BMW Performance, Imola Red/Black, Concours Winner

Wow. Sorry you are letting her go. Even has a strut bar! ;-)
    #wortheverypenny

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast