Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Apologies for posting such a high price. I'll be honest finding a price guide for it has been difficult so I decided on $1500 due to hearsay from two friends who have seen them go either on M3forum or on one of the FB groups. In saying that, it's no longer for sale now, as the cromoly bar I inspected made to dixis style just wasn't up to par for my standards. I'll just sit on the bar until the eventuality of a Dixis bar comes up and then I'll decide. Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

'03 325i 6MT Individual - Estoril Blue

Quote Originally Posted by KendrickC View Post
    Apologies for posting such a high price. I'll be honest finding a price guide for it has been difficult so I decided on $1500 due to hearsay from two friends who have seen them go either on M3forum or on one of the FB groups. In saying that, it's no longer for sale now, as the cromoly bar I inspected made to dixis style just wasn't up to par for my standards. I'll just sit on the bar until the eventuality of a Dixis bar comes up and then I'll decide. Cheers.

No problem at all my friend. And just a word of caution to the rest of the Family about invalidating other members for sale threads.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by KendrickC View Post

I paid $1300 for mine plus shipping. No shame here. Most members on here paid $600 when they were new and on closeout from places like ecs. That's great for them and they got a smoking deal.

Its 2017 now and period correct oem accessories are not getting cheaper or easier to find.

I have a beautiful cf oem bar and I don't care one bit if any one rolls their eyes that I spent more than they think I should have.
    2003 ZHP 332i | S54 6 speed
    2002 ZHP Touring | M54 6 Speed

Quote Originally Posted by nextelbuddy View Post
    I paid $1300 for mine plus shipping. No shame here. Most members on here paid $600 when they were new and on closeout from places like ecs. That's great for them and they got a smoking deal.

Its 2017 now and period correct oem accessories are not getting cheaper or easier to find.

I have a beautiful cf oem bar and I don't care one bit if any one rolls their eyes that I spent more than they think I should have.
    Cheers mate. I appreciate it. I don't want to let it go now either, but there's always the exception of the dixis brace. I might just have to learn how to weld titanium.

'03 325i 6MT Individual - Estoril Blue

Shop Advance Auto Parts
    Mods can close thread. Buddy of mine found one. Thanks everyone that helped.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234