Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Fresh to this scene

Greetings and salutations all. I have been snooping around as a guest while searching for my ZHP. I have been dealing with back issues, and am between surgeries right now, and getting in and out of my heavily modified XJ Cherokee everyday was getting difficult. So began the search for a nice sedan. I ended up picking my 2004 sedan up in Seattle just before Christmas and drove it back to Denver with my wife. I have wanted a ZHP for a while, but was looking for the right one. The one I got has some issues, it is 13 years old, but had only 83k on the clock and a mountain of records. It is a manual with ZKW xenon, HK sound, cold weather package, leather seats (I had wanted the Alcantara, but this was a good deal that I couldn’t pass up). PO tinted the windows, replaced the black cube with dark "wood" trim, flat black kidney grills, Dynan N6, clear corners and markers and 10mm spacers front and rear. It drives like a dream, little rub. Been driving a lifted Jeep for several years, so need to learn to slow down for everything. The car, named Vader by my kids, does need some work. I have used AL assemblies to replace the ZKWs that are burned, factory corners and markers, the heated seats don’t work and the PO didn’t hook up a mic for the Bluetooth. Other than that the paint needs real attention. It’s great from 10 feet, but close up it is swirled and scratched pretty extensively. Come spring I will be going full paint restoration and likely ceramic coat after. I would like to get the parts to add lumbar when I fix the heated seats. My plan is to drive the car stock for a while before doing much to it. Want to do the BMW performance driving school and enter some local autocross and time-trial events. I used to race a barely streetable Honda Accord little over 20 years ago, so am looking forward to having a fun toy again. More to come as I begin slowly working on Lord Vader as my spine allows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome! I was eyeing this car for a friend of mine, so I’m glad it went to a good home!

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Welcome! I was eyeing this car for a friend of mine, so I’m glad it went to a good home!

Thanks Curves. It really is a nice car, luckily there were a few things that gave me bargaining leverage. Was a great deal for what seems to be a nice example. Drove 1500 miles in the first few days of ownership without issue, other than the horribly dim headlights. That will be addressed this weekend though.

Welcome. Good to hear you got a good example.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Ah I remember Curves posting this. Looks like a good pickup.
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

looks super clean, I'm always a fan of black. steering wheel looks great, happy modding and welcome!
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Quote Originally Posted by 704sw View Post
    Ah I remember Curves posting this. Looks like a good pickup.
    I had been using a Craigslist app to search nation-wide when I found this one. Had already talked to the owner and literally booked my flight to Seattle a few hours before Curves posted. Apparently several people called after me. Luckily the P.O. was a stand-up guy and held off other interested parties since I had called him first and was interested enough to fly in. Sorry if one of you were the other interested party.

sorry not sorry you mean haha. quick trigger pulls sometimes work out great
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    sorry not sorry you mean haha. quick trigger pulls sometimes work out great
    Point. Shoot. Aim
    Lol

Nice intro! Welcome!

There’s a few of us that play with 4x4 trucks too so, you should fit right in.

Dinan; Hign Flow Intake System, & Strut Tower Brace
    Turner Motorsports; Underdrive Power Pulleys
    Koni Sport, Bridgestone; Potenza RE-11, Coby Wheel
    Stewart High Performance Water Pump
    Hawk High Performance Street 5.0 Brake Pads
    Brembo Rotor

The purposeful face of a formidable athlete:

The spine-tingling 330i Performance Package.

Purchased CPO on 12/23/2006 with 28,090 miles

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast