Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Queen City Mafia

Minimum - active OEM alarm, disable DRL, disable auto door locks when driving.

Also, Euro coding corner lights off, comfort open/close windows, triple blink signals, and playing with some other little features.

Down the road deleting SAP and/or running headers without CEL's would be nice.

I have a laptop ready with a fresh Win 7 install (XP wasn't supported by hardware) and XP mode installed. I also have the cable I need but haven't gotten around to getting it all set up. Like on the cable do I have to solder pins 7&8 together?

I really just need time to sit down and get it all figured out with the thread here. Didn't know of anyone local could help.

FWIW I had some time today to sit down and get everything together. It all seems to be working smooth. So far I've re-coded my GM5 for my alarm and a few other little features. Will work on my lighting module tomorrow.

If anyone in the Triad area needs anything coded give me a shout.

Also I have a MIS RTAB bushing tool available for sale or rent if anyone plans on doing bushings soon

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011