Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Minimum - active OEM alarm, disable DRL, disable auto door locks when driving.

Also, Euro coding corner lights off, comfort open/close windows, triple blink signals, and playing with some other little features.

Down the road deleting SAP and/or running headers without CEL's would be nice.

I have a laptop ready with a fresh Win 7 install (XP wasn't supported by hardware) and XP mode installed. I also have the cable I need but haven't gotten around to getting it all set up. Like on the cable do I have to solder pins 7&8 together?

I really just need time to sit down and get it all figured out with the thread here. Didn't know of anyone local could help.

FWIW I had some time today to sit down and get everything together. It all seems to be working smooth. So far I've re-coded my GM5 for my alarm and a few other little features. Will work on my lighting module tomorrow.

If anyone in the Triad area needs anything coded give me a shout.

Also I have a MIS RTAB bushing tool available for sale or rent if anyone plans on doing bushings soon

Elon/Burlington chiming in. Just signed up on the forums and wanted make my presence known. I don't really have special tools or parts to offer, but I do speak German if anyone ever needs that for a diagnosis or whatnot.
    330i Base | Mysticblau | Slicktop | 6MT

Quote Originally Posted by Galapolis View Post
    Elon/Burlington chiming in. Just signed up on the forums and wanted make my presence known. I don't really have special tools or parts to offer, but I do speak German if anyone ever needs that for a diagnosis or whatnot.
    Welcome!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

2020 CCR SCCA Autocross Schedule:

AX1. Feb 22nd. ZMax Dragway
    AX2 March 7th. Michelin Proving Grounds
    AX3. April 11 and 12th. ZMax Dragway
    AX4. May 30th. ZMax Dragway
    AX5. June 20 and 21st. ZMax Dragway
    AX6. July 25th. ZMax Dragway
    AX7. Sept 19th. ZMax Dragway
    AX8. Oct. 17th. ZMax Dragway
    AX9. Nov 14th and 15th. ZMax Dragway. (charity event)

I've been meaning to attend one of the ZMax autocross events. A guy at my local autocross highly recommended it.

Also, I have a question. I know rolling the (rear) fenders on our cars is notoriously hard with the gunk and all. Then there is the issue of rust after rolling. Does someone know a good shop somewhere in NC that can properly roll E46 fenders?

Quote Originally Posted by Galapolis View Post
    I've been meaning to attend one of the ZMax autocross events. A guy at my local autocross highly recommended it.

Also, I have a question. I know rolling the (rear) fenders on our cars is notoriously hard with the gunk and all. Then there is the issue of rust after rolling. Does someone know a good shop somewhere in NC that can properly roll E46 fenders?
    The zmax courses are great since it's such a massive space. We'll definitely get together for a few this summer.

I think I have a fender roller in the garage if you want to try it out. I rolled mine and it wasn't enough so I ended up cutting the lip completely off and sealing the edge with POR-15. It should be in my build thread.

Rolling fenders myself might not be the best idea but I'll certainly keep the option in mind.

I did see the cutting part in your build thread. I'd be interested to see how it holds up over time.

Anybody want these seats?

https://greenville.craigslist.org/pt...070083796.html

I want the manual bases off of them and would happily swap my power bases on. I also have enough spare parts (pulls, etc) to repair them. If someone wants to pick them up and bring them to Charlotte, in an hour they'll be repaired and powered.

Some new additions to the special tool set in my garage include:

Engine support bar (for that damn oil pan gasket project)
    RTAB removal/install tool
    Subframe bushing removal tool
    Rear axle bushing tool
    Kickass spring compressor
    more shit that I can't remember buying

edit: oh and a bigass impact gun that'll rip ur nuts off
    Last edited by ZHPizza; 03-13-2020 at 12:35 PM.

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast