Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
Results 131 to 134 of 134

Thread: Queen City Mafia

  1. #131
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    377
    2 things:

    - I'm jealous of how close y'all are to each other
    - I'm jealous of how (relatively) close y'all are to Tail of the Dragon

    that will be all.
    2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)


  2. #132
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    2,821
    Quote Originally Posted by Galapolis View Post
    Yeah Waldhorn. Asheville seems kind of far just for Autocross. Is there something special about that one? A couple of my buddies and I have been planning a Tail trip for what seems like an eternity now. I've really just been waiting to at least get the suspension in, although I've become more paranoid about my RACP in recent months. Judging by my last two visits I tend to push just a little too much sometimes, not sure how much longer my mounts will tolerate that...
    Waldhorn has a killer Sunday brunch, but I don't know what their Covid situation is. I just like any excuse to go to Asheville and it's only about 2 hours from me. We'll text and figure something out.
    Quote Originally Posted by t.er View Post
    2 things:

    - I'm jealous of how close y'all are to each other
    - I'm jealous of how (relatively) close y'all are to Tail of the Dragon

    that will be all.
    Two other positives for NC:

    - We get like two days of snow a year and it's more economical for the state to just close for the day instead of keeping an entire fleet of plows on hand so we sometimes get snow days even as adults. It's wonderful.

    - We have an excellent privatized healthcare system that will let you die in the street to protect their profits. It's our patriotic duty.

  3. #133
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    9,464
    Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    - We get like two days of snow a year and it's more economical for the state to just close for the day instead of keeping an entire fleet of plows on hand so we sometimes get snow days even as adults. It's wonderful.


    Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    - We have an excellent privatized healthcare system that will let you die in the street to protect their profits. It's our patriotic duty.


    As someone going into medicine...I got some real bones to pick with the U.S. healthcare system.

  4. #134
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Chicago area
    Posts
    1,815
    Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    - We have an excellent privatized healthcare system that will let you die in the street to protect their profits. It's our patriotic duty.
    https://youtu.be/kxuBhemD3nk?t=17

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Similar Threads

  1. New member from the Motor City
    By Sicdog in forum New Members (or older members who have not introduced themselves)
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-10-2015, 12:15 PM
  2. FS: 2004 BMW 330 Ci ZHP, blk/NB, 6MT, $12,995, Ocean City, MD
    By ELCID86 in forum BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale (vehicles only)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-14-2013, 07:01 PM
  3. City lights
    By az3579 in forum Lighting
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-01-2011, 05:37 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •