Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast
    Sounds like fun. Hope you can grab some goodies. Details of the fallen ZHP ?

Edit : found it. Looks like she has BMW all weather mats. If no one else is interested, pls grab the rear mats for me.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Speaking of RTABs, I may be redoing mine soon. The squeaky poly stuff is driving me nuts. OEM + limiters is the way to go.

For tomorrow, I may actually arrive a little earlier. Maybe 2-2:30pm and stand next to the ZHP so that nobody gets any funny ideas about taking our parts.
    330i Base | Mysticblau | Slicktop | 6MT

Quote Originally Posted by fredo View Post
    Sounds like fun. Hope you can grab some goodies. Details of the fallen ZHP ?

Edit : found it. Looks like she has BMW all weather mats. If no one else is interested, pls grab the rear mats for me.
    We on it bro
    Quote Originally Posted by Galapolis View Post
    Speaking of RTABs, I may be redoing mine soon. The squeaky poly stuff is driving me nuts. OEM + limiters is the way to go.

For tomorrow, I may actually arrive a little earlier. Maybe 2-2:30pm and stand next to the ZHP so that nobody gets any funny ideas about taking our parts.
    Poly really is a bad choice for that socket as it's not a single axis rotation. It needs to twist to function correctly so the only actual options are oe rubber or spherical ball joint.

I ran ball joints for a bit and my god the rear end felt amazing but I didn't like the loud crashing on leading edges. I have oe rubber + limiters now but want to try the ball joints again soon.

Thanks for inviting me out to the junk yard party today with you guys. I really enjoyed browsing the lot of raped and destroyed BMWs, meeting the guys and putting some faces behind the postings. We should get together more often.

I have the RTAB tool and I'm in high point if you need to borrow it. Just pm me

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
    - 2005 Titanium Silver 330i ZHP 6spd -

Yo Pizzaman, u up for this challenge on Saturday the 29th?

Name:  DSC05013.JPG
Views: 261
Size:  279.8 KB

Yo Pizzaman, u up for this challenge on Saturday the 29th?

Name:  DSC05013.JPG
Views: 261
Size:  279.8 KB
    I'll be at the usnwc Saturday, but maybe Sunday? Lemme see if I can get the red car rolling by then.

Brandon wants to try that German restaurant I keep pestering him about and unfortunately it's closed on Sundays. Very un-German of them but in any case, how does Saturday the 5th sound?

Brandon wants to try that German restaurant I keep pestering him about and unfortunately it's closed on Sundays. Very un-German of them but in any case, how does Saturday the 5th sound?
    5th looks good for now - there is an autocross in Asheville that day that I wouldn't mind doing too.

What German restaurant are y'all on? Waldhorn?

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    5th looks good for now - there is an autocross in Asheville that day that I wouldn't mind doing too.

What German restaurant are y'all on? Waldhorn?
    Yeah Waldhorn. Asheville seems kind of far just for Autocross. Is there something special about that one? A couple of my buddies and I have been planning a Tail trip for what seems like an eternity now. I've really just been waiting to at least get the suspension in, although I've become more paranoid about my RACP in recent months. Judging by my last two visits I tend to push just a little too much sometimes, not sure how much longer my mounts will tolerate that...

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast