Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Every time I think about selling my car I remember how much I love it and how great it is to drive. It's paid off and enjoyable. What more could I want?
    ~Will
    2004 Imola Red 330i
    6MT, Black Leather, Silver Cube, Cold Weather pkg, mostly Stock

To the Charlotte folks: do any of you have (a) tranny jack, or (b) an engine support bar?
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

Quote Originally Posted by 704sw View Post
    To the Charlotte folks: do any of you have (a) tranny jack, or (b) an engine support bar?
    I have an engine support bar, Spenser. It's actually still in the box. I bought it for doing my rod bearing swap this spring.
    __________________________________________________ _____
    2005 BMW 330Ci ZHP Jet Black/Black with aluminum cube
    Bone stock at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by SaltyNC View Post
    I have an engine support bar, Spenser. It's actually still in the box. I bought it for doing my rod bearing swap this spring.
    I’ll trade you a spring compression service in exchange for some engine bar time

I’ll get that wiper puller from Nate and get your other stuff back to you ASAP. Gonna go ahead and plan on buying a tranny jack from HF this week.

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Sorry, No trans jack.
    I have always just use the regular floor jack. (luckily, I still have all of my fingers)

YELKOS - Lake Norman, NC
    2006 330Ci ZHP, ZPP Vert. 6MT Mystic Blue / Grey Montana leather
    purchased 8/23/17 w/ 92,000

Current Stable

2014 Audi A6 Premium Plus (wife's ride)
    2005 Ford F-150 Lariat 4X4 (Daily Driver)
    2006 Acura MDX Touring (Daughter's college car)
    Deceased (Sold)
    2006 Audi A6
    1999 328I 5MT
    1998 528I AT

I’ll trade you a spring compression service in exchange for some engine bar time

I’ll get that wiper puller from Nate and get your other stuff back to you ASAP. Gonna go ahead and plan on buying a tranny jack from HF this week.
    Sounds like a plan. No rush on the other stuff. I will probably need to use the engine mount in about two or three weeks, but you're welcome to use it before or after. But I'm not meeting you unless you show up in the unicorn.
    Bone stock at the moment

Hey, Spenser, do you get HF's coupons? They just did their less common 25% coupon over Eastern weekend, and it seems like I saw something about bike lifts on sale. They had some good deals this past weekend. I have a 20% coupon that is valid now, if you need it.
    Bone stock at the moment

Sounds like a plan. No rush on the other stuff. I will probably need to use the engine mount in about two or three weeks, but you're welcome to use it before or after. But I'm not meeting you unless you show up in the unicorn.
    Hey, Spenser, do you get HF's coupons? They just did their less common 25% coupon over Eastern weekend, and it seems like I saw something about bike lifts on sale. They had some good deals this past weekend. I have a 20% coupon that is valid now, if you need it.
    Okay I’m not in a huge rush. I’ve been sitting on the leaking OPG for a while, so after is just fine. And if you want a hand with anything just let me know.

I think I still have a HF coupon, but I’ll verify during lunch.

Follow-up @SaltyNC I cannot find my HF coupon anymore. Lol wanna meet at the Thai place again?

Follow-up @SaltyNC I cannot find my HF coupon anymore. Lol wanna meet at the Thai place again?
    Hey, I was just looking at the fine print on the 20% off coupon with a magnifying glass 'cause it's freakin' tiny print (and I'm old), and it excludes basically all of HF's better brands (Hercules, Earthquake, etc.) and it said it excluded "floor jacks." What do you think? I wonder if it will work on the trans jack.

BTW, you can text TOOLS6 to 222377 and get a 20% coupon from HF.

Either way, if you want the paper coupon, I could go for some nam prik pao. LOL

Edit: I'm actually going to HF to see if they have slim/swivel Braun LED work lights back in stock. They were out and I have a coupon for the swivel light for $19, regularly $29. I can ask them to check if the 20% will work on the trans jack. I'll probably go to HF around lunch time.
    Bone stock at the moment

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast