Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Anybody have their ZHP's window sticker?

Hopefully I didn't just miss it, but I did a little searching and I've only seen a couple on the interwebz. Only one seemed to be posted here. I thought it would be fun to find out how many happened to get one with their ZHP, and see/share copies. I may also have an ulterior motive.

Thanks!

Cheers,
    SC

We have a thread somewhere. They're called Monroney stickers
    2006 CiC 6MT
    ZHP, Cold Weather, Xenon
    Sapphire Black / Black Leather / Black Cube

Thanks!

Here's a link to the thread you mentioned in case anybody runs into my thread with searching for "window":
    http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...light=Monroney

I'm in my mid-40's and I've never once heard anybody call a window sticker a "Monroney sticker". Ever. My dad has been buying and selling cars since I was still in diapers, and I've been around them my whole life, so I even know the term, but nobody I know has ever uttered the term in any context. A similar sentiment was expressed in the aforementioned thread.

What's weird is I searched for "window sticker" and I don't think that thread showed up.

Thanks!

SC

Lol

Glad you found it. I searched with Tapatalk on my phone but it didn't show up and knew I remembered one.
    2006 CiC 6MT
    ZHP, Cold Weather, Xenon
    Sapphire Black / Black Leather / Black Cube

Never heard that term either....

I do have the window sticker/Monroney thing for my car - previous owner was pretty good about keeping things like that! Can post and/or help if needed with your 'ulterior motive'!

I've got mine, PO had it with his records.
    -Dave

2004 330i ZHP sedan- 6 speed swapped, Corsa exhaust
    1997 AW 328i- S52 swapped
    2004 IR 330i ZHP 6MT- aFe Stage 1, Shark Injector, RE Underdrives, Dforce LTWs- SOLD
    1997 Technoviolet M3/2/5- LS1/T56 swapped- SOLD

Thanks for chiming in, guys!

What I'm thinking about doing is a very high-quality reproduction. There are a few websites that do it for older big-three manufacturers' cars, but nothing for late-model or foreign cars. I'm in marketing and communication now, but I started my career in design and graphic arts over 20 years ago, so I know the process well.

It'll be a ton of work and by the time I'm done, if I put any value at all on my time, I'll have made myself a $1000 window sticker... But, it would just be so cool to have.

The problem is, I doubt anybody is going to want to part with their window sticker even just to FedEx it to me for a few days so I can scan it in high-res and send it back... Which is totally understandable.

Just thinking out loud.

Cheers,
    SC

I'd definitely be willing to ship you mine if you'll cover shipping both ways. I should note that mine is for a coupe, not the sedan, and that I do not have any additional packages (Cold Weather, Premium) in the options listing, but if you're just using it for layout I doubt that should be a problem.

Hi William - Thanks for offering! I would absolutely cover shipping both ways. No problem with no options... In fact, the fewer options, the better for this application, because it's less background obscured that I have to retouch. Is it in good shape in terms of folds, stains, wrinkles and such? (I'll have to retouch any that stuff, too.) Once I have the base image created and styles all figured, I can use anything I can scrounge online to nail down the precise content for vert, options, etc.

Thanks!

SC

It's in great shape (see pics). Only downside is that it was folded into quarters by the previous owner and I have kept it stored that way, so you'll have to touch that up.

Unfolded:

Folded:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast