Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Ugh, I have been scouring the internet to find a good set of gloss black and didn't check the general section here...
    2004 330i ZHP Imola/Alcantara 6MT

I guess this isn't my month for getting what I order; On the heels of my Modbargains disappointment I ordered a set of these grilles in gloss black. I got an email a few minutes later saying they shipped, then another email in the afternoon saying the order got cancelled... WTF?

I contacted Avin and they said the label was automatically created, but when they went to pull it off the shelf and box it for shipping, they realized they were out of stock.

They're hopefully going to email me when they're back in stock.

Quote Originally Posted by joeybananaz18 View Post
    So i ordered these last night at 10:35, got an email at 12:20 that they shipped!
    Appears it's an automated system, which would explain why my shipping label was created and email sent without checking stock.

Quote Originally Posted by cornercarver View Post
    I guess this isn't my month for getting what I order; On the heels of my Modbargains disappointment I ordered a set of these grilles in gloss black. I got an email a few minutes later saying they shipped, then another email in the afternoon saying the order got cancelled... WTF?

I contacted Avin and they said the label was automatically created, but when they went to pull it off the shelf and box it for shipping, they realized they were out of stock.

They're hopefully going to email me when they're back in stock.

Appears it's an automated system, which would explain why my shipping label was created and email sent without checking stock.
    Damn I must have gotten one of the last ones. These look and feel like really good quality tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For those of you that have these are they plug and play without any dremel modifications?
    2004 330i ZHP Imola/Alcantara 6MT

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyd330 View Post
    For those of you that have these are they plug and play without any dremel modifications?
    No dremel required. They snap in place just like the OEM grills. Once installed they are snug... the ones I received from AVIN are not loose.

Just put these in today. Perfect fit. I DID have to trim down the area around the hood latch. They look insanely good.

Just put these in today. Perfect fit. I DID have to trim down the area around the hood latch. They look insanely good.
    When did you order them?

I’ve been emailing the folks at Avin for about 4 weeks, asking when they expect to get new gloss grilles in stock, because they told me about 6 weeks ago they would have more in 2-3 weeks. Haven’t heard a peep from them so I assumed they haven’t refilled stock.

Guess I’d better call before they run out again.

ps: they do look darn good!
    -Chris

Quote Originally Posted by cornercarver View Post
    When did you order them?

I’ve been emailing the folks at Avin for about 4 weeks, asking when they expect to get new gloss grilles in stock, because they told me about 6 weeks ago they would have more in 2-3 weeks. Haven’t heard a peep from them so I assumed they haven’t refilled stock.

Guess I’d better call before they run out again.

ps: they do look darn good!
    Thanks. Trust me, you want these. Keep sending your emails. I got mine at the end of March. I must have ordered one of their last sets.
    I had oem gloss grills on my e92. They felt like crap compared to these. They’re solid not flimsy. They almost feel like they’re one solid piece. I know that sounds weird.

Thanks. Trust me, you want these. Keep sending your emails. I got mine at the end of March. I must have ordered one of their last sets.
    I had oem gloss grills on my e92. They felt like crap compared to these. They’re solid not flimsy. They almost feel like they’re one solid piece. I know that sounds weird.

Too bad these won’t fit a coupe...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234