Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    Quote Originally Posted by AM1GO View Post
    Wheels and tires and other maintenance don’t count, it should be completed for any car that has asking prices over 5K.
    Close to that price, that's more likely to be an exception.

I can easily see 5K spent. The reality is all of the spending needs to be discounted. Many of the components will need to be replaced in the next 30K again. And as some pointed market price for these cars is a simple function of mileage given all of maintenance is up to date, if not further discounts.

It’s subjective, but $3000 spent for wheels and tires 20K miles later will be discounted, wheels to 600 maybe on a good day., and tires to 0.

I would ask myself how much I would pay for a car like that.

Unfortunately, a car is depreciating asset and should be treated as such. I always found it amusing finding guys on CL buying a ZHP for a good price driving for a year and the trying to sell for 30% more then they got it for. That is just super funny.

And of course we all know there should be a budget of about 4K/year for any BMW for maintenance and repairs.

That said, if the car is in a good shape, having put that much you probably had intentions keeping it long term, so be it.

It’s a good car, but, these days you get an E39 M5 for around 10K, rare... but you see where I am going...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    So I can't get $12k for it huh .

Yeah maybe you misread my post. I'm 100% aware of both the car and especially any mods/maintenance being a depreciating "asset". I just wanted to get an opinion from people who own these cars what a fair price would be that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by Raja View Post
    So I can't get $12k for it huh .

Yeah maybe you misread my post. I'm 100% aware of both the car and especially any mods/maintenance being a depreciating "asset". I just wanted to get an opinion from people who own these cars what a fair price would be that's all.
    Just go over a few for sale threads, then plot asking and sold for price vs miles. And you may get far better estimates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just some insite, i spent 10k on my imola/cloth last year. It had 82k, now 85k, and a bunch of maintance done with brand new pss tires.

If you get offered 6k, take it, or you keep it it. Knowing that the car is mechanically sound.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Just go over a few for sale threads, then plot asking and sold for price vs miles. And you may get far better estimates.
    It would be much easier to accomplish this if sellers of cars & parts didn't delete photos & details when the items sold.
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

Quote Originally Posted by John in VA View Post
    It would be much easier to accomplish this if sellers of cars & parts didn't delete photos & details when the items sold.
    This. Drives me crazy when I see SOLD with no price listed.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12