Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

**SOLD** FS: 2005 330Ci coupé, 6MT, 95k miles, silver/black - Vegas

2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    UPDATE 3/14/18 - SOLD!!

Gents, if you are ever going to sell your ZHP, in addition to listing your car for sale here, I HIGHLY suggest that you list on the BMWCCA website. I listed my car there over the weekend and have had 3 hot prospects inquire already, with one of them committing to my full ask price (which is very fair IMHO) and has wired me a $500 deposit to hold it until he can collect it in Vegas on the 29th. The other 2 guys both want to be notified immediately if that deal falls through. A 4th prospect reached out to me tonight via the Mafia. The BMWCCA site is viewable by the public but seems to be mostly frequented by fellow BMWCCA members, so you don't get the Craigslist flakes, or guys who want to send you $5k more than you're asking and want the rest back in cash, wired to some guy in a cave in Nigeria.

I will be hanging around here for at least a while. This has been a great community to be a part of for the last 6 years, easily the best car group I've been a part of on the interwebs going back to the early 90's.

-kc

EDIT & BUMP 3/11/18: The car is freshly detailed and ready to go. Front end pull has been fixed via replacement of the tie rods & re-alignment. Car was fully detailed yesterday and looks the business. Pics below + link to many more.

(sniff sniff)

The time has come to put my ZHP up for sale. I have barely driven it in the last 6 months, and I've just sold my house in metro Phoenix, and we're finishing up a new build with my girl in southeastern Arizona. It's time to move on and replace the ZHP with a bike, which will be ideal in this new climate down here, along with appropriate twisty country & mountain roads to enjoy it on.

Many pictures of the car located at the link below, all taken TODAY 3/11/18. The car presents very well. It has been hit once in its lifetime - it had a minor rear-ender about 3 years ago. It was VERY professionally repaired, with new OEM trunk lid, taillights, and bumper cover. The paint was blended perfectly and there is no detectable color difference between panels, under any lighting conditions.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/Cr0k2iSuu5A2w57y2

3 of 4 wheels were just refinished and look mint. 4th wheel had no rash and was left alone. Pics of each wheel in the linked gallery.

Particulars:

2005 coupe
    WBABD53475PD99819 - build date 7/30/05 (the VERY end of the '05 model year)
    98k miles
    Premium Package - includes leather, power/memory seats, Bluetooth (for phone only, no audio streaming), auto-dimming mirror (which I've replaced with one from a convertible, which has Homelink built in)
    bone stock - other than Shark injected, and DISA "Gold" from GAS
    currently located in Henderson, NV (my best pal has been borrowing it the past few months) and will be sold from there
    6MT

I have a complete maintenance log going back to my purchase in April 2012, totaling almost $12k
    maintenance highlights: full suspension refresh at 52k miles - FCABs, RTABs, shocks (Sachs OEM equivalents), brakes at 52k (rear) and 61k (front), coolant expansion tank at 76k, inspection 2 & new water pump, & idlers at 81k, new battery within the last month, oil change within last 1k miles. A & C pillar covers were replaced with OEM parts a few years ago and have held up perfectly - no sagging pillar upholstery! Both airbags have been replaced under the BMW recall.

AC has a VERY slow leak, has needed to be recharged about every other year. But it was last charged in 2015 and is still fine right now, so perhaps the leak has stopped.

Stock HK sound, non-nav. USA*Spec iPod adapter in trunk, iPod Nano in front compartment - I will leave it with the car. Works well.

New rear tires within last 5k miles (Conti DW's all around). Car has Premium package, but no cold weather (was originally a Florida car). I'm 3rd owner, purchased from an AA pilot in Miami (which ironically is exactly what my pal who is now borrowing it is, though he just transferred out west), who had bought it as a CPO off lease. I have original window sticker (pic of which is in the gallery linked above), all books, 2nd key, and maintenance records under my ownership. Car has cocomats, though driver's side is beginning to show its age.

This has been a great car for me and I've enjoyed my 5+ years with it immensely. She has a LOT of life left in her. I'm asking $11k. It shouldn't need anything for quite some time. The car can be viewed and driven at my buddy's place in Henderson NV. PM me with any questions. Thanks for viewing!

Here are a few highlights of today's pics, many more in the gallery linked above:

Last edited by KevinC; 03-14-2018 at 07:56 PM.

'21 M2 Competition
    '08 Z4 M Coupé
    '19 Golf R

Additional notes.. rebuilt VANOS was installed shortly after purchase, as a preventative fix after reading some VANOS paranoia.

Car has factory Bluetooth, which was part of the Premium package, but oddly not itemized on the Monroney. Works fine, though navigating through your phone book on the single-line display is tedious. But definitely fine for answering incoming calls.

'21 M2 Competition
    '08 Z4 M Coupé
    '19 Golf R

'21 M2 Competition
    '08 Z4 M Coupé
    '19 Golf R

GLWS Kevin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

GLWS, Kevin. If you end up with a Z4M roadster, we'll be happy to see you back on Zpost. Arizona is a great place for a roadster.

Salty
    __________________________________________________ _____
    2005 BMW 330Ci ZHP Jet Black/Black with aluminum cube
    Bone stock at the moment

Very nice looking coupe. GLWS!

Quote Originally Posted by SaltyNC View Post
    GLWS, Kevin. If you end up with a Z4M roadster, we'll be happy to see you back on Zpost. Arizona is a great place for a roadster.
    Thanks. I have actually entertained the idea of getting another Z4MC. We'll see how it plays out.

'21 M2 Competition
    '08 Z4 M Coupé
    '19 Golf R

Update: I'm going to get the control arm bushings tended to, so the car will be tip-top when handed over to the next owner. Also going to refinish both front wheels, as both have some curb rash. No change in asking price. Has anybody got a competent indy shop in Vegas/Henderson they can recommend? My buddy is new out there so he has no clue either. He does own an F82 M4 which is on its way to Nevada from Florida, so he's gonna have to find out sooner or later.

'21 M2 Competition
    '08 Z4 M Coupé
    '19 Golf R

"To the top!!"

'21 M2 Competition
    '08 Z4 M Coupé
    '19 Golf R

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast