Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Wow, lots of work going on there. No idea why it would stick, esp if you've done it before. Hope it works out.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    Wow, lots of work going on there. No idea why it would stick, esp if you've done it before. Hope it works out.
    Thank you.
    I actually have some progress. Carpet swap is complete, black dash was installed and I started to install all the plastic bits. I am planning to complete this project by the end of this week.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

No updates for two years from my side - shame....
    Let's get some major things that happened to my sedan in last 23 month. Oil changes, basic maintenance and other miscellaneous thigs were skipped.
    Let's fix this mess:

- 01/20: installed AFE intake. Mileage - 159,223

- 2/20: passenger air bag recall at BMW of Peabody. Mileage - 159,338

-4/20: installed used 20 mm rear sway bar with new bushings and endlinks. Mileage - 160,252

-6/20: new USS SS brake lines. Mileage - 162,072

6/20: replaced front right URO window regulator under the warranty. Mileage - 162,090

8/20: installed upgraded LCM 4.7, which was custom codded by Botond. Mileage - 162,928

9/20: replaced accessory drive belt, all pulleys and tensioner. Mileage - 165,224

9/20: installed rebuild drive shaft with CSB and new flex disk. Mileage - 165,295.

01/21: installed Duralast H7 battery. Mileage - 166,647

01/21: re-wrapped steering wheel with perforated leather Ebay kit. Mileage - 166,647

02/21: BIG JOB: oil pan gasket, OEM Z4M FCAB, Lemforder front control arms, Lemforder tie rods, Lemforder sway bar endlinks, OEM steering wheel compler, alignment. Mileage - 166,931.

05/21 - 10/21: car is in storage due to my cross country trip and relocation. Mileage - 169,516.

11/21: relocation to NC. Mileage: 171,179.

Now, million dollar question, how can keep this thread updated-

Update this thread as you do maintenance/mods to your car Sergy....

As you know there are some who are updating on their cars all the time... then there are some who update every once in a while.... either way it is all good.

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Update this thread as you do maintenance/mods to your car Sergy....

As you know there are some who are updating on their cars all the time... then there are some who update every once in a while.... either way it is all good.
    You absolutely right Charlie. You're staying on top of all your threads. I keep forgetting about my threads. I am keep my spreadsheet always updated. I will try to do it right away here on forum.

Did a small cosmetic upgrade on my car:

1. Installed used OEM msprot door sills.
    2. Installed new OEM right side fog light cover. I lost it somewhere during the move and road trip from Boston and Charlotte.
    3. Installed new OEM cup holder. Old one was pretty scuffed. I am going to buy a new coin holder as well, because it is super annoying to have scuffed and new part next to each other.

Car mileage 171,611.

Next on the list - diff and transmission oils. Maybe it will be SMG wheel retrofit, will see. It is pretty cold to work outside and I do not have a garage space at the moment.

Well done, sir. I will get a new cup holder at some point.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Quote Originally Posted by fredo View Post
    Well done, sir. I will get a new cup holder at some point.
    Thanks Fredo. I shoud of bought 2 years ago when I did interior swap from grey to black. Once I will get a new coin holder, interior will be all sorted and does not need any work.

Back in spring of 2021 I decided to retrofit OEM SMG steering wheel on the car. I found locally a trashed steering wheel, which was pretty cheap. I was planning to rewrap it anyway, so condition of the leather was not super important. Bottom steering wheel cover and paddles were pretty scuffed as well. New OEM paddles are stupidly expensive and I didn't want to buy aftermarket.

I had a bad experience few years of DIY and was searching for other options. I found a guy at NAM3 forum, who is doing a great job of trim recovery.
    I pulled the trigger and 1 week ago recieved parts. Results are great and parts came out really nice.
    Now I need to find a good warm weekend to install the new wheel and wire SMG specific slip ring.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast