Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Mishka - 05 AW Thread

Back in October I did a biggest trip on this car - 2200 miles in 9 days. That was awesome! I drove from Boston to Smoky Mountains and back.
    Car behave so good on the highway, Tennessee country side roads, some twisty mountain roads. It was a blast to drive on great Smoky roads. On my first day upon arrival to TN, I drove almost 300 miles though various parts of the mountain roads. I got lucky, because It was a bit rainy and foggy and as a results there was not many people on the roads.
    Here is some pictures from the great nation park - Smoky Mountain.

Lastly, while I was in TN, car reached a big milestone under my ownership. Car rolled past 150k miles.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Started 2019 at 152,179 miles.
    There are no updates at this point. Car seats in the garage most of the time. I am driving once per week or 2 weeks.
    There are no mods planned for this year, just keeping up with the maintenance.

Quote Originally Posted by RUS_ZHP View Post

There are no mods planned for this year, just keeping up with the maintenance.
    Some day I will reach this point too... enjoy!
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    Some day I will reach this point too... enjoy!
    Ha! Thanks!
    That is only happening because I have another zhp.
    I am not sure how it will be going with my new touring-

1/6/19
    Mileage: 152,181
    Car received small cosmetic upgrades.
    First, is that I installed new HVAC relocation bracket. For this job, my new to me touring was cannibalized. Touring will receive Xtron from my Imola car.

While, swapping tail lights, I cleaned the area behind the light gaskets since there is a lot of crap build up over the years.

Cleaned

Dirty

Second update is more fun and noticeable - clear Euro tail lights. I still cannot believe that simple upgrade of tail light makes a so much difference! I absolutely love them!
    Here is the how the car looks with stock amber lights

And this is a clear lights. I have a weird set: inner (trunk) lights are DEPO and outer lights are OEM. I bought used out lights very cheap almost two years ago and since that was not able to find a reasonably priced inner lights. DEPO was purchased brand new.

In addition to new tail lights, I also installed LED bulbs for rear turn signals and tail lights.

and installed LED reverse light bulbs. The difference is pretty noticeable:

Last edited by RUS_ZHP; 01-06-2019 at 06:15 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234