Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Back in October I did a biggest trip on this car - 2200 miles in 9 days. That was awesome! I drove from Boston to Smoky Mountains and back.
    Car behave so good on the highway, Tennessee country side roads, some twisty mountain roads. It was a blast to drive on great Smoky roads. On my first day upon arrival to TN, I drove almost 300 miles though various parts of the mountain roads. I got lucky, because It was a bit rainy and foggy and as a results there was not many people on the roads.
    Here is some pictures from the great nation park - Smoky Mountain.

Lastly, while I was in TN, car reached a big milestone under my ownership. Car rolled past 150k miles.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Started 2019 at 152,179 miles.
    There are no updates at this point. Car seats in the garage most of the time. I am driving once per week or 2 weeks.
    There are no mods planned for this year, just keeping up with the maintenance.

Quote Originally Posted by RUS_ZHP View Post

There are no mods planned for this year, just keeping up with the maintenance.
    Some day I will reach this point too... enjoy!
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    Some day I will reach this point too... enjoy!
    Ha! Thanks!
    That is only happening because I have another zhp.
    I am not sure how it will be going with my new touring-

1/6/19
    Mileage: 152,181
    Car received small cosmetic upgrades.
    First, is that I installed new HVAC relocation bracket. For this job, my new to me touring was cannibalized. Touring will receive Xtron from my Imola car.

While, swapping tail lights, I cleaned the area behind the light gaskets since there is a lot of crap build up over the years.

Cleaned

Dirty

Second update is more fun and noticeable - clear Euro tail lights. I still cannot believe that simple upgrade of tail light makes a so much difference! I absolutely love them!
    Here is the how the car looks with stock amber lights

And this is a clear lights. I have a weird set: inner (trunk) lights are DEPO and outer lights are OEM. I bought used out lights very cheap almost two years ago and since that was not able to find a reasonably priced inner lights. DEPO was purchased brand new.

In addition to new tail lights, I also installed LED bulbs for rear turn signals and tail lights.

and installed LED reverse light bulbs. The difference is pretty noticeable:

Last edited by RUS_ZHP; 01-06-2019 at 06:15 PM.

I wasn't planning to do any serious car modification.
    But, a very good local alcantara interior deal showed up and I couldn't resist.
    So, over the next couple of month interior of this car will be converted from gray to alcantara.
    Almost everything is sourced, with the exception of small interior pieces and black center console. That part is very expensive.
    Here is the picture of entire interior in my touring

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Very nice. I love alcantara. Actually, alcantara was one of my requisites. But a nice IR with black leather showed up for sale locally and I pulled the trigger.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

I wasn't planning to do any serious car modification.
    But, a very good local alcantara interior deal showed up and I couldn't resist.
    So, over the next couple of month interior of this car will be converted from gray to alcantara.
    Almost everything is sourced, with the exception of small interior pieces and black center console. That part is very expensive.
    Here is the picture of entire interior in my touring

Does this set have a non foldable back seat? I’m afraid you bought the set I was going to buy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, it has foldable seat, so you're fine-

No, it has foldable seat, so you're fine-

Awesome news lmao, Excited to see your seats be brought back to life! lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast