Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

State of the Mafia - 2017 year in review

Fellow Family Members,

I just wanted to give you a quick download on how the site performed 2017. Performance metrics are not the sole goal here, as what we're really after is that tight bond between BMW owners, but the metrics do yield interesting information.

Overall, many of the numbers for site visits, page hits, and unique visitors were flat (not concerning), but again we are interested in quality membership and quality content. I appreciate what we have now, and look forward to building upon it in the future.

On to the numbers:

Most popular month of the year = March (Also March in 2016)

Most popular day of the week = Tuesday (Also Tuesday in 2016)

Most popular time of the day = 1900 (0800 in 2016...odd)

So if your looking for your buddy who hasn't been around in a while, your best bet is checkin on a March Tuesday at 1900.

Most popular searched key word = BMW (zhp was 1st last year, 4th this year)

Most popular searched for key phrase = Amazon (zhp mafia was most popular in 2016, and didn't show up this year)

Visit duration = 272 seconds. Short. 282 seconds in 2016 (people hit the site, get what they want, then leave, other then the faithful hard core members. Fine by me)

The country visiting the site the most = United States, followed by Canada and Great Britain (same as last year but The Russian Federation moved down from 4th to 9th)

Most used OS = Windows.
    Most used browser = Google Chrome

Again, I appreciate the support throughout the year and some items we have to look forward to are:

- Continuing to support the affiliate advertisers of this site.

- Support of the www.cafepress.com/zhpmafia store for your local zhpmafia wares.

- Upgrading the site to the latest VBulletin version available: 4.2.3 Patch Level 2.

- Quarterly photography contests.

- Annual meet up (Small meetup organization for maintenance is endorsed and encouraged).

- Secret Santa?

And last but certainly not least, I look forward to the site continuing to be the most friendly BMW forum on the planet. Keep up the mature, content filled discussions, invite people who you think would be great additions to the Family, and be safe.

One last shout out: THANK YOU TO ALL MEMBERS WHO SUPPORTED THE SITE IN 2017. YOUR UNSELFISH GRATITUDE WAS UNPARALLELED AND IS DEEPLY APPRECIATED.

DW
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

punch

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Good info. I am surprised that windows is still number 1 in terms of operating systems. Always has been, and perhaps always will be?
    The site is awesome as is.
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

Thanks for the info BOSS and thanks for keeping this place under control.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dinan; Hign Flow Intake System, & Strut Tower Brace
    Turner Motorsports; Underdrive Power Pulleys
    Koni Sport, Bridgestone; Potenza RE-11, Coby Wheel
    Stewart High Performance Water Pump
    Hawk High Performance Street 5.0 Brake Pads
    Brembo Rotor

The purposeful face of a formidable athlete:

The spine-tingling 330i Performance Package.

Purchased CPO on 12/23/2006 with 28,090 miles

Best forum Ive ever been a part of. Going forward I'd like to see more action in the regional forums. It would be cool to meet up with some tri-state or new england owners.

Quote Originally Posted by joeybananaz18 View Post
    Best forum Ive ever been a part of. Going forward I'd like to see more action in the regional forums. It would be cool to meet up with some tri-state or new england owners.
    Thanks Joey.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Thanks for keeping the forum going boss and mods!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

In for photo contests. Many thanks, Boss. Best car forum IMHO.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles