Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Various E46 related parts, list inside

Various parts for sale -

Pictures are in this album
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/R5NKKvL8NP6g030S2

List and prices below all are OBO

SOLD - $150 + shipping - E46 M3 Strut bar with mounting hardware. does not come with black nut cover caps.

SOLD - $50 + shipping - e46 Hvac relocation bracket for Nav cars

SOLD - $100 + shipping - New Bi-xenon 4.7 LCM (3.6 flashed with 4.5 software) with Euro double hazards and Triple blink - will come ready to sync to car for mileage when plugged into your car. This new software includes triple Blink, Euro double hazards and the Latest option prevents your parking lights from staying on when you turn your car off if your Headlights are in the ON mode.

$200 + shipping - full set (10 pieces) of Gloss black pillar covers & door trim. Rain gutters are Matte not gloss

SOLD - $35 + shipping - e46 homelink rolling code garage door opener

$150 + shipping - Coupe/Sedan seat Lumbar retrofit kit

$150 + shipping - Convertible seat Lumbar Retrofit kit

SOLD - $70 + shipping - OEM alarm kit (the Siren in this kit originated from an e39 so the mounting bracket is slightly different but it is the same alarm and plug connection which is why the siren works for both cars. most people that use this siren just bend the bracket or they just bolt it on. its in the firewall so it doesn't matter no one will see it. that's why im only selling the alarm for $70 since it doesnt include the original e46 bracket which is $29 online)

SOLD $70 + shipping - OEM alarm kit (the Siren in this kit originated from an e39 so the mounting bracket is slightly different but it is the same alarm and plug connection which is why the siren works for both cars. most people that use this siren just bend the bracket or they just bolt it on. its in the firewall so it doesn't matter no one will see it. that's why im only selling the alarm for $70 since it doesnt include the original e46 bracket which is $29 online)

SOLD $70 + shipping - M3 cluster with 128k miles manual transmission

$250 - e39 5 series rear power sunshade full kit with wiring and button panel

$50 - left and right e46 Sedan window switch set

$50 - e46 washer tank (for cars with headlight washer system) Comes with level sensor and both pumps.

$25 + shipping - Passenger seat occupancy sensor & pad (I have 2 or 3 of these)

$20 - various e46 side Mirror caps (check link for colors and sides)
    Last edited by nextelbuddy; 03-20-2018 at 07:59 PM.
    2003 ZHP 332i | S54 6 speed
    2002 ZHP Touring | M54 6 Speed

I swapped Full option M3 seats into my car, and I cant get rid of the airbag light on my OBC, think its the occupancy sensor?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ZHP_Brandon View Post
    I swapped Full option M3 seats into my car, and I cant get rid of the airbag light on my OBC, think its the occupancy sensor?

its either your passenger seat occupancy sensor OR your driver side seat belt buckle. you should do a scan with a diagnostic tool to see which side it is first.

I swapped both seat belt receptacles from my Original 330 sport seats on the M3’s in case they came out of a crashed m3 or something (No true prior knowledge about seats).
    I’ll have to scan them this weekend after I finish my vanos job, But I’m interested in the sensor

Does the module for heated seats come with wiring and seat connections?

2004 BMW 330CI ZHP, Silver Grey Metallic, Dinan: Stage 2 Software, High Flow Intake,
    Free Flow Exhaust, Front Strut Bar, Stage 2 Suspension System, Staggered Hartge Replica Wheels,
    M3 Mirrors (Side and Interior), M3 Seats

Text sent.
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

Quote Originally Posted by ZHP_Brandon View Post
    I swapped both seat belt receptacles from my Original 330 sport seats on the M3’s in case they came out of a crashed m3 or something (No true prior knowledge about seats).
    I’ll have to scan them this weekend after I finish my vanos job, But I’m interested in the sensor

only the driver side seat buckle has the sensor in it... the passenger side buckle doesnt have an SRS sensor in it but instead the seat occupancy sensor is a PAD under the leather along with a sensor box under the seat frame.

but yes let me know and I can send those out if you need them.

Quote Originally Posted by PdZHP View Post
    Does the module for heated seats come with wiring and seat connections?
    i have one complete heated seat kit that may be spoken for. that kit includes:

- Button panel with heated seat buttons
    - wiring kit to go from new button panel to driver and passenger seat harness (i made the wiring kit)
    - 2 sets of upper and lower sport seat heated seat elements/pads that require removing the leather/alcantara covers to install

i have another kit that has a button panel and wiring but no heated seat mats. this kit would be good for someone who swapped out/purchased new seats with factory heated seat pads already. i can get more seat pads to make a complete kit if someone wants that. i just have to run to the salvage yard and carefully remove some out. i test them all working first.

if its something you really want then I can make it happen. there is an OEM BMW heated seat retrofit guide as well so it makes it easier for the wiring as well as 2 great DIYs on other sites that show pictures and what to do. its really not hard.

Someone should scoop that M3 strut tower brace.

Shop Advance Auto Parts
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Someone should scoop that M3 strut tower brace.
    I am tempted but those caps are $50 for 10 from ecstuning.

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast