Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

ZHP vs standard E46 sedan parts...

I've searched but wanted to confirm before pulling the trigger on a parts car. There's a 2004 325xi for very cheap that I'm considering buying and parting out. It has the black interior that I want for my ZHP so my main question... other than the sport seats on the ZHP, is everything "plug n play" with these 2 cars? If I go through with this I'll probably just source the front sport seats through the forums etc, but the rest of it should swap right in I believe.

Exterior and drivetrain I will simply post up for sale and won't be using anything for my car.

I'd search more on my own but don't want to miss out on the sale. Thanks in advance.

Make sure they are like-for-like if you want the same functionality. So, make sure they're heated (if yours are heated) and have lumbar support (if yours does as well). One nifty thing is that if you car doesn't have lumbar support but the replacement seats do, there's nothing to retrofit; they'll just work out the gate.

Heated seats require more work, but you should be fine swapping that interior as-is. I'm not 100% sure the seat rails are the same since the xi's have a different transmission/driveshaft tunnel, but I don't think that's one of the things that's different. If anything, you can always swap the rails if you had to.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

The interior on zhp is no different than another sport package car except for cube trim and black ceiling/pillars for non-black cars. The seats are same as sport pack seats. The steering wheel is different.

Other than that, and the exterior matte black trim, there isn’t much different between the two.

His: 05 330 ZHP Imola Red - 07 Z4 M Coupe Imola Red
    Hers: 04 330i ZSP
    2004 325 M56 Steel Blue Metallic - Sold
    Stephen's DD & AutoX/HPDE Build Thread
    Stewart WP - Z4M LCAB - M3 trans/motor mounts - DICE MediageBridge Duo - ARC-8 17x8.5"
    DrVANOS - Mason Engineering Race Strut Bar - E30 Exp. Cap - Custom Black+Beige Interior - M3 Seats
    Bilstein PSS10 - Turner Sway Bars 27/21 - ECST RTAB Limiters - R.E. RSM

Don't forget the beautiful red gauge needles!