Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WTB ZHP

2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    Quote Originally Posted by A1Gio2 View Post
    All good points. That said, I will entertain higher mileage examples with extensive maintenance history. Preferably all original paint cars and no accidents.

What would you say is the cutoff for mileage before they totally diminish in value and thinking really start falling apart?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I mean What are you looking for exactly? Looking for a daily driver? Are you looking for something to collect and sit on? Are you looking for something you can drive and then sell for exactly what you put into it and not lose any money on? You know cars lose value regardless how much does an E30 M3.
    2003 ZHP 332i | S54 6 speed
    2002 ZHP Touring | M54 6 Speed

I’m looking for a car to drive and enjoy, maintain and not plummet in value. These are not collector cars.

Quote Originally Posted by bandwagn View Post
    Not mine - a bit pricey, but may be worth checking out

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F192458195751
    I inquired and learned of rust repair as it’s a NY car. Nextttt!

PM'd

So just out of curiosity, what sort of components go bad over time, rather than over mileage? I am assuming suspension parts, for just sitting that long, possibly also tires and some electronic components. Anything else?
    ~ 2005 330ci ZHP Silbergrau | Black cube | Leather ~
    Current Mods: Akebono brake pads, Bilstein B4 Rear Shocks, Beisan Systems VANOS Rebuild, G.A.S. DISA O-ring, Morimoto fog lights, StopTech SS brake lines, Subwoofer tennis ball mod, Switchback Angel Eyes (turn signal), Zimmermann drilled rotors.
    My project thread ---> http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...into-a-reality

Quote Originally Posted by papa_g View Post
    So just out of curiosity, what sort of components go bad over time, rather than over mileage? I am assuming suspension parts, for just sitting that long, possibly also tires and some electronic components. Anything else?
    Pretty much any and all rubber can dry rot due to age and some seals can dry out due to lack of use. It terrifies me when someone is selling a 2004 ZHP with 18k miles on the original tires.

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    Pretty much any and all rubber can dry rot due to age and some seals can dry out due to lack of use. It terrifies me when someone is selling a 2004 ZHP with 18k miles on the original tires.
    Oh, you don't like your low mileage car with brittle bone disease? How picky of you.

If you live in a place the has rodents of any sort a sitting car can be totalled before cracking rubber becomes a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremyt View Post
    If you live in a place the has rodents of any sort a sitting car can be totalled before cracking rubber becomes a problem.
    LOL... but seriously that'd be a shitty way total your car
    ~ 2005 330ci ZHP Silbergrau | Black cube | Leather ~
    Current Mods: Akebono brake pads, Bilstein B4 Rear Shocks, Beisan Systems VANOS Rebuild, G.A.S. DISA O-ring, Morimoto fog lights, StopTech SS brake lines, Subwoofer tennis ball mod, Switchback Angel Eyes (turn signal), Zimmermann drilled rotors.
    My project thread ---> http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...into-a-reality

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12