Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTB ZHP

WTB ZHP

2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    So, I’ve seen it here before...I sold my ZHP and I want another one. I’d like to see what’s out there, requirements below.
    Year(s):2006, 05, 04, 03 (the later the better)
    Budget:<$20k
    Desired location of vehicle: East of the Mississippi but a rust free, no salt car.
    Desired Mileage:<50k
    Transmission type:Manual
    Desired number of Doors: 4 pref, couples considered, no converts
    Desired Color combos:Red, Black, Blue, white, Steel Grey Metallic
    Desired Packages:Premium
    Funds lined up? Yes...
    Have a car you need to sell first? No

Low mileage, maintenance, condition (no accidents, paint/body work) are a must. I know there aren't many the fit the criteria, so I’m patient.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by A1Gio2; 02-16-2018 at 09:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by A1Gio2 View Post
    So, I’ve seen it here before...I sold my ZHP and I want another one.
    they are great machines! indeed, others have done the same. did you buy a newer car and didn't like it?
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

Quote Originally Posted by slater View Post
    they are great machines! indeed, others have done the same. did you buy a newer car and didn't like it?
    I didn’t buy one, but I’ve test driven a few new BMW’s and the only car that impressed me was the M3. All of the other F variants were boring to drive and soulless. I’d rather save the money and find the best example of a ZHP I can find, enjoy, and maintain. I really should have kept mine, it was too nice of a car.

That said, onto the next one!

Welcome back! I'm one of many here that did the same thing.

<50k miles for a 13+ year old car is, as you know, a hard find. Honestly, a car that has sat that much is going to have just as many problems as a higher mileage car due to age/rot. I think @BMWCurves has replaced more parts on his low mileage car than I've had to do on my 150k mile rag.

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post

<50k miles for a 13+ year old car is, as you know, a hard find. Honestly, a car that has sat that much is going to have just as many problems as a higher mileage car due to age/rot. I think @BMWCurves has replaced more parts on his low mileage car than I've had to do on my 150k mile rag.
    agreed, on all points. finding a well-maintained example is more important than mileage at this age.
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

Quote Originally Posted by slater View Post
    agreed, on all points. finding a well-maintained example is more important than mileage at this age.
    Interesting point. I know it's often made in the Ferrari world. People assume great Ferrari models of the 80's are the sub 20k mile cars when in reality, the higher mileage cars that have been driven are the ones with proven reliability.

My former ZHP had 55k miles and was an original owner car and ran perfectly. I'd hope for something like that with all of the problem areas sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post

Yup. If I had to do it again, I would probably be very hard pressed to go with the low mileage example (mine had 49k miles in 2015) over a higher mileage example with solid maintenance. I've replaced a lot of parts due to age rather than mileage, and had to eat the low mileage price premium in the process.

All good points. That said, I will entertain higher mileage examples with extensive maintenance history. Preferably all original paint cars and no accidents.

What would you say is the cutoff for mileage before they totally diminish in value and thinking really start falling apart?

PM'd you

Not mine - a bit pricey, but may be worth checking out

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F192458195751
    2006 330Cic | Monaco Blue on Natural Brown | 6MT ZHP ZPP ZCP NAVI

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast