Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Selling My 6MT ZHP Convertible with Hardtop, Intravee & Wind Screen

2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    Name:  TopDownCoveredBridge.jpg
Views: 475
Size:  19.6 KB

Am having an existential crisis, so have pulled ad from Craigslist. See response to Chris (D!esel) below for why I am taking car off the market. I am sure some of you have similarly been in my shoes.

On the other hand, I drove 500 miles this week in the 435ix convertible and it is a sweet ride, too. I wish I could wave a magic wand and make my ZHP convertible into a coupe or sedan so I could justify keeping it for 3 or 4 car club VIR track days each year (VIR does not like convertibles without fixed roll bars).
    Attached Images Attached Images         
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by wstr75; 03-10-2018 at 12:37 PM.
    2004 CiC 6MT Silver Gray (A08) Black Interior 1 of 51 Made
    Intravee - Navigation - Back-up Sensors - Cold Weather Package - Home Link Mirror
    Winter Hardtop, too - A Sweet Ride

GLWS

Added more photos. Raining here in NC today. Will add more photos of wheels and various exterior points of view when the rain goes away.
    Intravee - Navigation - Back-up Sensors - Cold Weather Package - Home Link Mirror

Does the Intravee enable that data to be displayed on the NAV unit (speed, temp, g-forces, etc) or did you code sowmthing else? Either way, it’s awesome.

GLWS
    2006 330Cic | Monaco Blue on Natural Brown | 6MT ZHP ZPP ZCP NAVI

The Intravee has an array of viewing options. No coding involved, just selecting preferences. I like that particular screen for quickly seeing actual speed, coolant temp, outside temp, time and the song playing on the iPod.

See this thread for a discussion of all what an Intravee can do and how its programming interfaces with our vehicle's network: http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/e39...travee-ii.html

http://www.toysinyourcar.com/acatalog/intravee.html
    Last edited by wstr75; 03-02-2018 at 06:41 AM.

GLWS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Please see changes to the original listing. Because the heading cannot be edited, it is now partially misleading. For those having an interest in this car, please click on the Craigslist ad. Afterwards, please read the description in the first post of this thread to understand what is being sold.

I enjoyed the search journeys involved with hunting down the hardtop & ceiling storage hoist, putting together the Intravee system and finding an OEM windscreen with zippered storage bag. It is part of the fun of owning the iconic E46 ZHP series.

You willing to ship the windscreen?
    -Chris

-11.5 Jerez Black M3/4/6 (ZCP, slick top, cloth, manual seats, no nav)
    -16 GT3 GT Silver
    -02 Saleen S281 Extreme #35
    -2017 F350 Platinum

Instagram: CCOHO93

Chris, I am having an existential crisis. I have had second thoughts about selling my dear ZHP convertible and thus am taking it and its options like the windscreen off the market at this time. Thank you for asking about the windscreen.

I am at the stage where money is not that important. I'd rather sell the car with it having the items (windscreen, hardtop, Intravee system) I collected over the past three years to someone who is going to enjoy owning the entire package as much as I have.

I am too darn busy with work matters at this time to deal with the distractions of selling the car at whatever the proper market price is. One day many of the folks on the board will be my age and in my shoes where money is not important, time is limited and existential matters like seeing your babies go to a good home is the actual deal as opposed to a financial deal. I sold my dear Farmall tractor and all its implements this week because I had not used it in the past ten years other than to listen to its sweet engine run while my mind went back to boyhood memories. It had to go because we have too much stuff and we are getting old, but it was hard seeing it on the trailer driving off into the distance. Existential crises are a bitch!
    Last edited by wstr75; 03-10-2018 at 01:27 PM.