Alright guys I cave.

Ive been scouring high and low and I am at the point my eyes are bleeding. Ive got a damn fine idea of what all I will replace while the motor and tranny are out, but if anyone has done this and has a list of the parts and part#s replaced while it was out I would like to gather them all into one place.

I have cross referenced many threads, multiple forums, various other sites, the bentley, etc... it would be nice to have an official list of the entire package in one place.

Example:

The clutch job in its entirety down to the nuts and bolts.

exhaust will be dropped-how many gaskets, assoc hardware did you use?

Guibo and csb, bolts, nuts, butyl tape etc...

All gaskets from top to bottom

Disa, ccv, etc...

All hardware as required

I have quite an extensive list going but also want to check from the mafia to reference correct part numbers. After I am all said and done I intend to update this thread with any and all part/part numbers I used that have not been listed. I have a very thorough amount of these #s but am not organized nor finished to post in confidence yet. Also, I am still to double triple check all my #s specific to our car. It would be great to reference this thread rather than constantly jumping from thread to thread, site to site, source to source for all of this. Hopefully this gains some traction, as it will surely help myself and others to come.

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk