Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SOLD! e46 330ci - RD Sport - Very Low miles - Extremely clean

SOLD!
    Year: 2001
    Make: BMW
    Model: 330ci
    Mileage: 53,500
    Transmission type: 5sp Manual
    Body Type (coupe or sedan): Coupe
    Color: Titanium Silver Metallic
    Packages: Sport & Premium
    Title status (salvage? lien holders?): Clean title in hand

Pristine e46 330ci with 53,500 pampered miles looking for a new home. I just picked up a 318is to enjoy/maintain/wrench on, so though I’m in no rush, I’m putting this back on the market. I believe I’m technically the 3rd owner (Carfax), though I was told by the previous owner that he was the original owner. I purchased in February 2012. The vehicle has been driven in nice weather, has always been a second car, and has not seen salt. It has only served as a daily driver for approximately 9 month when I first purchased it (living in Charlotte), where it was parked in a parking garage at work and the garage at home and has since served as a nice day driver. It has been overly maintained, driven weekly or every other week to keep the fluids flowing. Oil changes have been yearly since I put on so few miles. I have a Google Sheet (happy to share) with all of the maintenance since my ownership as well as a folder with physical receipts, but all of the typical items have been addressed during my ownership (Complete cooling system, vanos rebuilt, OFHG, VCG, DISA, all bushings including subframe and diff, preventative subframe professionally reinforced with the Turner Motorsport kit, trans and diff fluids). I have also recently replaced all four corners with rotors, pads & ATE Type 200 brake fluid. Since I planned to daily the car and take it to an occasional track day, I swapped out the Bilstein PSS9s for a set of ISC N1 Street Comfort coilovers (with camber plates). They ride is excellent! I’ve never had any problems with the car accept when the alternator went and a very slight oil weep from the OFHG (both of these were addressed). Cooling system was completed as a preventative at 40.6k mi. The car has no dash lights lit and has zero fluid leaks. The car has been driven by a mature BMWCCA member and babied. When you see and drive this e46 the level of care taken will be evident. The paint is like new with a few random rock chips, the interior is like new, including the drivers-side seat bolsters. Only high-quality paint products and leather products have been used. No accidents and it has never been smoked in. She is absolutely beautiful, a true time capsule (with tasteful modifications). Happy to take any additional pictures upon request. Clean Title in hand.

Modifications:

Exterior:
    RD Sport Tornado Aero Kit (Front Fascia, Rear Fascia, Fender Replacement, and Roof Spoiler)
    OEM M3 Auto-fold Mirrors
    OEM M3 Side skirts
    M3 CSL Trunk Lid
    OEM LED Taillight Retrofit
    Black Sapphire Roof
    35% Window Tint
    Gloss Black ECS Tuning Front Kidney Grills
    Gloss Shadowline Window trim
    Bimmian Key-Hole Delete
    Umnitza Orion V2 Angel Eyes

Interior:
    All OEM Black Headliner swap (A, B, C Pillar and all related Pieces)
    OEM 330 ZHP Alcantera Steering wheel
    OEM 330 ZHP Alcantera Shift and E-Brake boots
    Rennline 4-Piece Silver Pedal Set
    OEM M3 Rear View Mirror

Performance:
    Dinan Cold Air Intake
    Supersprint Section 1 X-Pipe
    Supersprint Section 2 resonator
    Supersprint Performance Muffler (round 80mm tips)
    Dinan Throttle Body
    Turner Motorsport Power Pulley Kit
    OEM E60 545i short shift kit

Suspension:
    ISC N1 Coilovers - Street Comfort
    VAC Adjustable Sway Bar End Links
    OEM M3 Strut Bar

In Car Entertainment:
    Pioneer AVIC - D1 Navigation System
    Custom Bezel
    Attached Images Attached Images              
    Last edited by ///Mvious; 07-15-2019 at 05:32 PM.
    RD Sport Tornado Aero Kit|RD Sport Sway Bars|Bilstein PSS9|OE M3 Strut Bar|Bimmerbrakes Gen3 Headers (Swain Sprayed)|Supersprint x-pipe, section 2 resonator & muffler|Dinan Stage II Tune|Dinan LT Intake|Dinan TB|UUC UD Pulleys|E60 SSK

GLWS!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Pretty sweet coupe

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

That...is really fricken cool

I'm not into coupes, but I'm into your car! That car so needs my spare 3.38 rear diff...

GLWS, that's a very very clean example with (I hate to use the word because it's overused but) tasteful mods to boot!

Thank you all for the kind words...I've absolutely loved this car from day one.

Quote Originally Posted by Reasoned1 View Post
    I'm not into coupes, but I'm into your car! That car so needs my spare 3.38 rear diff...
    I'm with you Reasoned - I daily drive an e46 sedan and love it. I too typically prefer the look of the sedan but this coupe is unique/sexy...the next mod was going to be 264-248 cams and a diff...If I end up keeping it (and sell the sedan instead) cams and a diff are on the short list
    RD Sport Tornado Aero Kit|RD Sport Sway Bars|Bilstein PSS9|OE M3 Strut Bar|Bimmerbrakes Gen3 Headers (Swain Sprayed)|Supersprint x-pipe, section 2 resonator & muffler|Dinan Stage II Tune|Dinan LT Intake|Dinan TB|UUC UD Pulleys|E60 SSK

Tasteful mods. Very cool. GLWS

SICK!

I have always wanted the RD kit on a sedan.
    -Chris

-11.5 Jerez Black M3/4/6 (ZCP, slick top, cloth, manual seats, no nav)
    -16 GT3 GT Silver
    -02 Saleen S281 Extreme #35
    -2017 F350 Platinum

Instagram: CCOHO93

Thanks for the comments fellas!

Price Drop!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast