Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Howdy! New here and introducing myself

Hi everyone!

I just joined and look forward to reading the forums, I always learn a lot from BMW discussions. Pics below, apologies I didn't resize them.

I recently bought a 2004 330ci that is in really good shape. Now, I hope this doesn't disqualify me for the Mafia, but from what I can tell the car has sport package features but perhaps not quite all of the ZHP elements. Can I still play?

A bit about me:
    My Bimmer addiction began three years ago when I bought myself a 47th birthday present, a 2002 530i that was in very rough shape. Zillions of dollars later she's roaring around with 150k and having a good life; she has been my "practice BMW" for learning about the cars and doing some of my own repairs.

Name:  IMG-20150621-00427 (2).jpg
Views: 224
Size:  401.5 KB

My next car, my 50th bday present to self, was a 2015 X3. This crossover has every bell and whistle that could be purchased in '15, I got a good deal on it from my dealership and it's still under warranty (a must, I can't even begin to figure out all the electronics).
    Name:  The Three.jpeg
Views: 219
Size:  428.4 KB

A few weeks ago I bought the '04 330ci from a private seller (for my 51st bday, naturally). The car has nary a ding or scratch, the owner took very good care of her. She has 151k and is amazingly zippy, especially after I replaced the 02 sensors. My central reason for buying this third Bimmer is because I've become involved in HPDEs and would like to do more of these as well as other events; I tracked the 530 a few times and she wasn't very happy about it. I'd like the car to make it to her 20th birthday, so she is now living a babied life.
    Name:  Red Two.JPG
Views: 151
Size:  89.5 KB
    Name:  Red One.jpg
Views: 289
Size:  100.1 KB

Welcome and nice collection!

Japanrot is soooooo bright

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    Welcome and nice collection!

Japanrot is soooooo bright
    Yes, it certainly is! I actually prefer Imola Red, but they are hard to find.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennshark View Post
    I actually prefer Imola Red, but they are hard to find.
    Not here - plenty of Imola Red owners! Welcome! Where are you located?
    I have a 2003 530i as my daily driver - helps keep the miles off my ZHP coupe!
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

Sadly, I couldn't find an Imola in New Jersey that was in good shape.

Quote Originally Posted by John in VA View Post
    Not here - plenty of Imola Red owners! Welcome! Where are you located?
    I have a 2003 530i as my daily driver - helps keep the miles off my ZHP coupe!
    I try to keep miles low on the X3 for trade-in value a few years hence. I go between the 530 and 330 for most of my daily driving - it's fun to switch between "330 zippy and sport suspension" and the 530's stately ride.

Welcome ! I also like to buy cars around my birthday. For example:

1992 325i e36
    2006 330i e90
    2005 MINI
    2005 ZHP
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Nice set of wheels, good find on the latest, welcome!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dinan; Hign Flow Intake System, & Strut Tower Brace
    Turner Motorsports; Underdrive Power Pulleys
    Koni Sport, Bridgestone; Potenza RE-11, Coby Wheel
    Stewart High Performance Water Pump
    Hawk High Performance Street 5.0 Brake Pads
    Brembo Rotor

The purposeful face of a formidable athlete:

The spine-tingling 330i Performance Package.

Purchased CPO on 12/23/2006 with 28,090 miles

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast