Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2006 BMW 330Ci ZHP For Sale - Daytona Beach - 7900 USD

2006 BMW 330Ci Convertible - ZHP Performance Package
    Sparkling Graphite Metallic on Black Leather Interior

RARE - ZHP PERFORMANCE PACKAGE !! POWER TOP !! LEATHER SEAT !! AUTOMATIC !! XENON !! HARMAN/KARDON SOUND SYSTEM !! 18" SPORT ALLOYS !! COLD WEATHER PACKAGE !!

This BMW has awesome handling & a high-tech steering that must be tried to be believed! Features a Rare & Factory Original ZHP Performance Package, which receives a number of performance upgrades & styling cues, Including increased Power Output, Sports Modified Suspension, M-Tech II Bodykit and more! This 3 series is powered by a 3.0L I6 engine, with the ZHP package power is increased to 235 HP and the Automatic Transmission features a shorter final drive ratio to allow even faster acceleration! This 330 Comvertible is finely equipped with the ZHP Performance Package, Steptronic Automatic Transmission, Power Convertible Top, Cold Weather Package, Heated Power Leather Sport Seats, Automatic Xenon Headlights, On Board Computer, Power Windows, Keyless Entry Remote, Power Door Locks, Sport Steering Wheel, ZHP Design Instrument Cluster, Vehicle Anti-Theft, Digital Climate Control, Cruise Control, Sport Trim, Harman/Kardon Sound System, Steering Wheel Mounted Controls, Vehicle Stability Control, Traction Control, Electronic Brake Assistance, Fof Lights, 18" Alloy Wheels and Much More !!

"brings track-inspired excitement to your daily drive."

New Brakes & High-Performance Tires!

Thor - (386) 316 1922

https://daytona.craigslist.org/cto/d...529969189.html
    Attached Images Attached Images               

GLWS

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Thanks! :-)
    I am lowering the price even more - 6900 USD.

Honestly it reads like a flashy new car ad, when it's for a 12 year old BMW. Service history is the main that a potential buyer wants to see for these cars. Do you have any records from a previous owner or at least a Carfax?

That's pretty cool you've got a stage and crushed velvet curtain for the backdrop. Good luck with your sale.
    __________________________________________________ _____
    2005 BMW 330Ci ZHP Jet Black/Black with aluminum cube
    Bone stock at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    Honestly it reads like a flashy new car ad, when it's for a 12 year old BMW. Service history is the main that a potential buyer wants to see for these cars. Do you have any records from a previous owner or at least a Carfax?
    The BMW ZHP 330Ci Convertible was an amazing car in 2006 and still is today! Not everyone is familiar with the ZHP and this is why I include the details on the car i the ad. I understand that service history, Carfax, etc is what potential buyers wants to see and I have everything in place! I presume anyone who is interested will call me to get the details instead of wasting time with negative comments in this thread!

Just talked to Thor about this car and he seems like a great dude. Very upfront with the issues and history of the car. I'm reaching out to my father-in-law about going to get it if he doesn't sell it soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    The BMW ZHP 330Ci Convertible was an amazing car in 2006 and still is today! Not everyone is familiar with the ZHP and this is why I include the details on the car i the ad.
    You're preaching to the choir; This is a ZHP enthusiast site.

I presume anyone who is interested will call me to get the details instead of wasting time with negative comments in this thread!
    Name:  No Friends.jpg
Views: 825
Size:  7.0 KB

-And likely not going to make any friends with that kind of post. I think ZHPizza was trying to help you with your sale, not be negative about it.

Quote Originally Posted by cornercarver View Post
    You're preaching to the choir; This is a ZHP enthusiast site.

Name:  No Friends.jpg
Views: 825
Size:  7.0 KB

-And likely not going to make any friends with that kind of post. I think ZHPizza was trying to help you with your sale, not be negative about it.
    No worries, brotha. He just copied over his Craigslist ad, which is unfortunately written to capture the attention of the Craigslist crowd (like the dark, sessy pictures).

See my post above, though. I gave him a call and he was super chill. Talked about how long he's owned the car, what kind of work has been done on it, and listed all of the current issues.

He had a pretty serious buyer coming by after I spoke with him so good chance this ad is down by tomorrow anyway!

That is almost the daughters car. SGM best color ever
    Family that races together stays together
    2005 330Ci 6MT SGM (x2)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast