Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Hybrid View

For Sale (SOLD): 2004 BMW 330i ZHP Alpine White *MINT*

Selling for 17k or Best Offer!

Call me at 551-333-3125 with questions/offers!!

So im thinking about switching to something different after about a year of ownership of my mint baby. I bought it near the end of 2009 with 20k miles and now it stands at 46k miles due to my highway commute. Not many alpine white zhp sedans out there, and I happen to think mine looks absolutely perfect with the subtle appearance mods I've done.

Car Specs:
    2004 330i ZHP
    46k miles (babied, 95% highway)
    Alpine white/gray leather
    Premium, cold weather
    Auto (yes I know, im sorry but i needed a break from my last 6sp)
    All stock except clear corners, tails, and black grills
    Oil changes and basic routine service up to date
    Very recent Bridgestone Potenza RE-760 all around for summer
    Currently wearing winter tires
    Bought bmw performance rotors and pads for impending brake job (brakes are not quite due so i may simply sell parts with car if wanted or seperately)
    CLEAN carfax (can email carfax from 1 year ago when i purchased)

Car was stored in winters and driven by an elderly gentleman prior to my ownership. Front license plate is not drilled and Im currently using a tow hook frame.

My last service at Northeast motorsports here, was told that it was in excellent mechanical condition. Also had the ECU flashed with most recent version available and car runs super smooth. Have maintenance records along with manual, 2nd set of keys, and window sticker.

Car is in fantastic shape inside and out and the only reason im selling if because I've been bitten by the E39 M5 bug

Will update with pics soon.

I've looked at the other zhp's on the market and all are either higher mileage, older, or not in comparable condition, so i think its priced fairly.

Having trouble posting pics, see pics here on my other ad:
    http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=833032

GLWS Furry and welcome to the Mafia.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

And low miles.

Definitely priced fairly.

Cleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeean.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Sold, how do i remove the listing from the zhpregistry.net site?

Nice price
    Photobucket

Congrats on the sale.

There should be a way to get in touch with the owner of the registry. Look for an email there. Or hit him up on PM here. ZHPRegistry.net is the screen name.

We need to get this zhp newbie.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnmadd View Post
    We need to get this zhp newbie.
    Photobucket