Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

New member searching for a ZHP!

Hey guys,

I've been stalking this forum for a little bit and decided to join today. Seems like a great community. I'm a Charlotte resident and I've been without a sports car for a couple years and looking to get back in one. On that note, does anyone know this car?

https://charlotte.craigslist.org/cto...531572861.html

Thoughts?

Thanks!

Welcome! There are a lot of members in Charlotte that can help you out if you plan on buying a zhp.

Queen City Mafia
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sha...1&share_type=t

With respect to the car you posted, it’s difficult to say how much you can pay for it without knowing it’s maintenance history.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Welcome. Please feel free to introduce yourself in our new members section.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Welcome,
    I live in the Lake Norman area, Dont know the owner but have seen it around once or twice.

here is a Imola/ tan Vert for sale in mooresville
    https://www.cambriacarsnc.net/2005_B..._269735293.veh

YELKOS - Lake Norman, NC
    2006 330Ci ZHP, ZPP Vert. 6MT Mystic Blue / Grey Montana leather
    purchased 8/23/17 w/ 92,000

Current Stable

2014 Audi A6 Premium Plus (wife's ride)
    2005 Ford F-150 Lariat 4X4 (Daily Driver)
    2006 Acura MDX Touring (Daughter's college car)
    Deceased (Sold)
    2006 Audi A6
    1999 328I 5MT
    1998 528I AT

Welcome QC brother!

That car looks like it could either be a great find or ragged out, honestly. Have you reached out to the seller to find out how long they've had it? What service they've done? If they bought it as-is or added all of the Dinan stuff themselves?

A full Dinan package like that is not cheap at all, so if they added it, then it's a sign of an owner that wasn't afraid to throw money at the car when it needed maintenance.

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    Welcome QC brother!

That car looks like it could either be a great find or ragged out, honestly. Have you reached out to the seller to find out how long they've had it? What service they've done? If they bought it as-is or added all of the Dinan stuff themselves?

A full Dinan package like that is not cheap at all, so if they added it, then it's a sign of an owner that wasn't afraid to throw money at the car when it needed maintenance.
    Hah that’s the one I told you I wanted to contact the seller and see if they’d sell me the black grilles. It’s been for sale for several months. For that price, and bring for sale as long as it has, I think something is likely awry.
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

Thanks for the welcome! I talked to him today. He's a small dealer, so unsure of maintenance and he didn't add the Dinan mods. He swears the suspension is very tight, runs great, etc. I was hoping it was still for sale just due to the mileage. Gonna check it out tomorrow.

GL, sir. Car looks sharp. It even has a sound system upgrade. Maybe the high miles are scaring potential buyers. Please keep us posted.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

If its looks to be in good shape, I'll probably pick it up for that price. I do all my own wrenching so maintenance items don't worry me. It will also be my 2nd vehicle so down time wouldn't be a big deal.

Welcome! Good luck with your search.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dinan; Hign Flow Intake System, & Strut Tower Brace
    Turner Motorsports; Underdrive Power Pulleys
    Koni Sport, Bridgestone; Potenza RE-11, Coby Wheel
    Stewart High Performance Water Pump
    Hawk High Performance Street 5.0 Brake Pads
    Brembo Rotor

The purposeful face of a formidable athlete:

The spine-tingling 330i Performance Package.

Purchased CPO on 12/23/2006 with 28,090 miles

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast