Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Welcome. Have someone who knows these cars check it out. Get a PPI (Angie’s list or bimmershops.com for reference).

Quote Originally Posted by EHG3 View Post
    If its looks to be in good shape, I'll probably pick it up for that price. I do all my own wrenching so maintenance items don't worry me. It will also be my 2nd vehicle so down time wouldn't be a big deal.
    Perfect! I also have a back up vehicle. Absolutely mandatory imo. Also,my opinion is these old BMWs only make sense if you do your own wrenching because they need plenty to keep them on the road. If you are the type that needs to hire a mechanic these cars will bleed you dry.

We purchased my wife a 5 speed 2001 325ci sport package back in 2006. We loved that car. Took it from 50k to 145k over a 8 year period. That car was hassle free. Trading it in on a E60 was the worst car decision we ever made.

Sent you PM
    2004 CiC 6MT Silver Gray (A08) Black Interior 1 of 51 Made
    Intravee - Navigation - Back-up Sensors - Cold Weather Package - Home Link Mirror
    Winter Hardtop, too - A Sweet Ride

Welcome. Looks like Stett boots as well.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

I've officially joined the club. I'll take some pictures a little later today and post up in the main forum.

I've officially joined the club. I'll take some pictures a little later today and post up in the main forum.
    !!!!! Hell yes

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Hello,

I just wanted to drop by and tell you guys that my ZHP has, so far, been the best car for the money I have ever owned. She has been problem free and is a blast to drive. We should have a CLT meet one of these days.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast