Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I'm new to ZHP, car is not

Hello everyone, I'm Dustin. I'm a certified master technician for Mercedes-Benz and currently in school to finish my Mechanical Engineering degree. I just bought my 2003 Zhp Imola sedan in New York yesterday and promptly drove it back down to GA. Nice little 810 mile trip to get to know her. Great experience so far. She needs some little things fixed here and there but I can't complain. The guy I bought the car from found it on this forum when he bought it. Not sure who the previous owner was but I am greatly appreciative of the records they kept. The car was well sorted out years ago with subframe mount reinforment and all sorts of other things that I would have wanted done. The car came with extra suspension(which I plan to run) and another set of rims with snow tires(which I have no use for and will be selling). I look forward to learning more and applying knowledge from my other projects. I've been building a street legal pro am prepped 240sx with a 5.3.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Welcome! Maybe a longer-timer here will recognize the car/previous owner. Good luck on your plans for the Nissan & ZHP, as well as your degree.
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

Welcome to the Mafia. Can't say that I recognize that car.
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

Welcome, sir. Car looks to be in good shape. Congrats..
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Welcome aboard!

Welcome. Nice car! And you already have the M3 mirror mod! Do you know if you purchased from a forum member?

Quote Originally Posted by joeybananaz18 View Post
    Welcome. Nice car! And you already have the M3 mirror mod! Do you know if you purchased from a forum member?
    I don't believe he was a member, but he did buy it from a member a few years ago. Yeah I like the mirrors, they just need new glass.

Quote Originally Posted by DrThomas430 View Post
    I don't believe he was a member, but he did buy it from a member a few years ago. Yeah I like the mirrors, they just need new glass.

Awesome. So cool to see that these cars sometimes remain in members hands. I have my mirrors boxed up and ready to ship to nextelbuddy, who is the resident m3 mirror guru.

Love the gloss black wheels btw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats and welcome to another member of the GA club

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast