Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

wtb good working condition HVAC

Hey guys anybody has a good used HVAC for a facelift please pm me. My ZHP has a parasitic draw with fuse #62 and we're trying to pinpoint the cause of it (heater valve, ac sensor, hvac, wiring etc) so far I replaced the heater valve and still has a draw. AC sensor and HVAC will be next.. any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by iya_e46; 03-19-2018 at 07:55 AM.
    Slicktop AW 6spd Naturbraun

Quote Originally Posted by iya_e46 View Post
    Hey guys anybody has a good used HVAC for a facelift please pm me. My ZHP has a parasitic draw with fuse #62 and we're trying to pinpoint the cause of it (heater valve, ac sensor, hvac, wiring etc) so far I replaced the heater valve and still has a draw. AC sensor and HVAC will be next.. any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Just the control unit for the dash, correct?

If so (front control unit), add me to that after OP gets one. The buttons stick on mine.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by ELCID86 View Post
    Just the control unit for the dash, correct?
    Yes the control panel! You have a spare?

i've got one somewhere. out of town until sunday, but i can check then. may have two.
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

Quote Originally Posted by slater View Post
    i've got one somewhere. out of town until sunday, but i can check then. may have two.
    Thanks brotha let me know. One for me and one for John lol

That would be great!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

sorry for the delay on this. i finally got a chance to check, i do have a spare auto-HVAC unit (what we normally have in our cars), and also a manual HVAC unit (with the three big knobs on it) from a euro-spec 320i. not fancy, but totally different and kinda cool? it supports A/C.

as for your issue, though - have you tried just pulling the HVAC unit and seeing if the draw still exists?
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

Quote Originally Posted by slater View Post
    sorry for the delay on this. i finally got a chance to check, i do have a spare auto-HVAC unit (what we normally have in our cars), and also a manual HVAC unit (with the three big knobs on it) from a euro-spec 320i. not fancy, but totally different and kinda cool? it supports A/C.

as for your issue, though - have you tried just pulling the HVAC unit and seeing if the draw still exists?
    thanks brotha! fortunately I was able to acquire a used hvac from another member here so that unit you have John can go ahead and buy it from you.. as for the issue we have yet to pull the old unit out but took the extra step to get a new ac sensor and used hvac ready for new replacement so we can check it off the list of possible cause.

Shop Advance Auto Parts
    thanks brotha! fortunately I was able to acquire a used hvac from another member here so that unit you have John can go ahead and buy it from you.. as for the issue we have yet to pull the old unit out but took the extra step to get a new ac sensor and used hvac ready for new replacement so we can check it off the list of possible cause.
    no worries - hope ya figure it out!
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast