Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Inexpensive camber plates needed

Anyone know of a set of inexpensive camber plates? All I need is a basic set... nothing fancy. It doesn't matter if they add height.
    I used to have a set bookmarked but with the twins, I don't have the time or memory to find them...
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Are you on M3forum? Some pop up there fairly often. That’s where I sourced my TCKline plates for what I think was a good price.

I swear there was a guy selling a complete Koni Yellow w/ springs and hats set on the Greenville/Spartanburg Craigslist, but I can’t find the link anymore. You could sell the dampers and springs and probably come out pretty well.
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Thanks guys. Vas, It looks like those are for a smaller inner diameter spring.... 2.25"
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    I looked at those recently and thought -2.5 to -3.0 degrees was too much for a daily driver.

Unfortunately the next step up in terms of adjustability is at least twice the cost.

What is the factory camber/caster setting for our cars?

I heard you can pick up a bit of negative camber by punching out the locating tab in the upper strut mount. I did it and was able to slide the assembly in 1/16" or so. Not sure how many degrees of camber it's good for though.

I'm trying to get mine back to stock. I don't see myself running any track events in the near future. I'm having some handling issues and I'm hoping that once I get the front and rear camber back to stock it will either fix it or eliminate the alignment as the issue...
    H&R sport springs,