Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My car and I!

My car and I!

Hello all! So I recently got a 330i ZHP. It has relatively low mileage at about 120k. It has fair damage in the front, but being that I work at a BMW Performance shop, my boss hooked me up with a new hood, fender, and bumper. I'm only 19 and have only recently gotten into BMW'S after having worked at ASM BMW Parts and Performance in Savannah. Over the summer, I worked there cleaning and helping my boss with stuff around the shop, but over time, seeing what he did with all the cars turned me into a true BMW fanatic. I plan on posting pictures of all the cool cars from the shop when I can, but due to the fact that I'm in college, I only work there on breaks. Prior to my boss surprising me with my 330i ZHP, I had a blue 330i M-sport pack which we are now using for parts for my current car and other cars in the shop. Here are the pics of my current car! If you are interested in any of the other cars at the shop ask me about them or you can check it out on facebook.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Welcome and congratulations on the acquisition. Looks like you have a dream job. I love Savannah; I was stationed at Hunter Army Airfield a long time ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Adolfo

2004 330Ci ZHP Orient Blue Metallic
    2002 ///M Roadster Steel Grey Metallic
    1988 325is Zinnoberrot
    1974 2002 Atlantik Blau
    2015 X5 ///M Sport Black Sapphire Metallic (Sold May 2018)
    1999 323i Alpine White (Sold June 2010)

Quote Originally Posted by Don Adolfo View Post
    Welcome and congratulations on the acquisition. Looks like you have a dream job. I love Savannah; I was stationed at Hunter Army Airfield a long time ago.

It's a fun job and I love it! And Savannah is awesome, but then again I've never lived anywhere else, nor have I wanted to. Unless you count Athens since I'm at UGA for college, but I don't really feel like I "live" here, especially since I'm always missing Savannah. Part of it is probably just me missing the shop. Everything there was BMW! Here are some pics of our self-made "BMW" forklift (seat from an m3 that is fully functional) and truck (M-stripe paint job), and also a before and after pic of another zhp we recently fixed up!

Welcome, Garrett! She's going to clean up real well, and you'll have a sweet ride you'll never forget. I have a feeling you're going to become a major contributor. : )

Quote Originally Posted by Reasoned1 View Post
    Welcome, Garrett! She's going to clean up real well, and you'll have a sweet ride you'll never forget. I have a feeling you're going to become a major contributor. : )
    Thank you! And yes I'm hoping I can contribute since I see so many ZHP's and I have a massive love for BMW'S! I'm gonna try and keep you guys updated on events I'm involved in such as the upcoming European Experience in Savannah. ASM BMW partnered with the event hosts as a vendor and the first day of the event I'll be running the booth by myself if any of you guys want to stop by! Here's a pic of our very happy painter with his ZHP which has, in my opinion, a very tasteful and understated color

Love the truck and the forklift. You are having too much fun. I retire this summer; wish I could find a part-time just like that. My daughter and my money went to UGA. Looks like you are living a dream. When I was in SVN in the early 90s, I could not afford a BMW and only dreamt of them as I drove out of HAAF and crossed Abercorn at Stephens and drove by Critz BMW. Stay in school.

Adolfo

2004 330Ci ZHP Orient Blue Metallic
    2002 ///M Roadster Steel Grey Metallic
    1988 325is Zinnoberrot
    1974 2002 Atlantik Blau
    2015 X5 ///M Sport Black Sapphire Metallic (Sold May 2018)
    1999 323i Alpine White (Sold June 2010)

Quote Originally Posted by Don Adolfo View Post
    Love the truck and the forklift. You are having too much fun. I retire this summer; wish I could find a part-time just like that. My daughter and my money went to UGA. Looks like you are living a dream. When I was in SVN in the early 90s, I could not afford a BMW and only dreamt of them as I drove out of HAAF and crossed Abercorn at Stephens and drove by Critz BMW. Stay in school.

I'm enjoying UGA's academics to the fullest, but I still haven't become fond of the social scene, I've felt that if you don't have fun drinking or partying, it can be a hassle finding friends. How did your daughter do with friends and school? I recently got my BMWCCA membership and I know they have a lot of events up at Road Atlanta which is only 25-30 miles from here. This should hopefully give some fun stuff to do over the weekends instead of being the one guy who doesn't party! I'd return to Savannah every weekend if it wasn't for the 4 hour drive which I'd currently have to make in my Honda Accord. It isn't a bad car but it's definitely not driver oriented and makes me feel like there are some good roads going to waste. For those of you who don't live in GA, the trip to Athens from Savannah involves very few highways. Instead there are plenty of curvy roads through sloping hills and small, rustic cities that make me all the more impatient when it comes to waiting on my ZHP to be finished

Welcome. You will enjoy it here.

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Learn from my mistake: the best friends to have in college are the ones typically working as a group in their rooms.

Thank you vas! And reasoned, I definitely know some guys who do that, but sadly none of them are in my major, I'm hoping that as I take more major specific classes, I'll meet more friends that I can group up with! I'm only a freshman currently, so I'm not too down about not having too many friends, but finding some people that knew about cars would be nice also!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast