Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My car and I!

My boss informed me that most of the parts got to the shop today, sadly can't post pics of them soon as I'm at university currently, but I'll post the invoice! It came out to 5,000 so I'll have plenty of work to do, but thank god for the shop's discount
    Only thing left to buy now is a turbo and keep you guys up to date on the work!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Out of curiosity, what is your major?

Quote Originally Posted by Reasoned1 View Post
    Out of curiosity, what is your major?
    Mechanical Engineering!

Awesome--same here! Although, I got my degree almost 30 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Reasoned1 View Post
    Awesome--same here! Although, I got my degree almost 30 years ago.
    It's definitely something I really enjoy and is directly applicable to cars, I read repair manuals and about car technologies all the time, I love the physics behind it all!

Welcome! I'm in Charleston... Not too far to make the trip down 17 to savannah or vice versa... We're always looking for things to do with the kids...what's this European Experience you speak of?
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    Welcome! I'm in Charleston... Not too far to make the trip down 17 to savannah or vice versa... We're always looking for things to do with the kids...what's this European Experience you speak of?
    It's a 3 day event on Hutchinson (right across the river from Savannah) on an old Indycar track with lots of European exotics and plenty of other cars too. One of the days they also meet and drive to Tybee Island. The turnout is pretty massive and in the past years I've always noticed massive influx of European cars all over Savannah. There are more details here and there should be stuff for your whole family to enjoy!
    http://www.sowoeuropeanexperience.com

Awesome! Tnx for the link
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Where's your red needles?

Quote Originally Posted by Dave1027 View Post
    Where's your red needles?
    To be honest, I hadn't even noticed that! It might just be the photo, I'll check next time I'm home!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast