So I thought I'd start an ownership log / build thread because I've done a few minor things and plan to add to its performance little by little. I figured documenting it might help others with the same goals.

I used to race locally, and as I get older with family and other priorities / financial responsibilities, I wanted something relatively inexpensive which I could still have fun in and maybe even take to an occasional track day with my former club. I stumbled upon the ZHP (previously wasn't aware anything like it existed) and found it to be an amazing blend of performance and style (and luxury?)

I bought it in December of 2016 with approximately 118,000 miles on the clock. I had been looking for a clean E46 since before I bought my E39. Previous owner (behind the car in the first photo) bought it new and took excellent care of it. The dealer and his indy shop (post warranty repairs) kept records for every repair and maintenance item, right down to the wiper blades. (Yes, the PO actually took it to the dealer for new wiper blades!) He was an older gent who was an enthusiast, and even double-clutched / heel & toe'd downshifts when we took it for a test drive. It unfortunately has been a daily driven New England car, so the roads and winters around here haven't been kind to the underside, but the suspension/ body/ paint is in pretty good shape for a 14 year-old vehicle.

I'll get to mods in future posts. Here are a few pics for starters...

Day I picked it up;

Name:  2004_330i-ZHP.jpg
Views: 833
Size:  326.5 KB

A few random location shots;

Name:  ZHP_1.jpg
Views: 951
Size:  569.3 KB
Name:  ZHP_2.jpg
Views: 924
Size:  335.9 KB
Name:  ZHP_3.jpg