Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Too Much?

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    I tried driving once without shoes with my Turner Pedals... I learned from that mistake. lol
    Those little diamonds pretty much stabbed my feet. Think, walking on tacks.
    How do you like your Turner pedals? I have some I need to install.

Quote Originally Posted by Reasoned1 View Post
    How do you like your Turner pedals? I have some I need to install.
    They were awesome when new. Now they're just "pretty good". I drive so much that I cleanly wore off most of the black paint and most of the metal spikes on them. They're smoother now, but still have decent enough bite on the shoe.

I may have to have them re-powdercoated though; they look pretty terrible right now.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Name:  TMS_Pedal_Set_Sale_03282018_23438_04.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  65.2 KB

15% OFF Turner Racing Pedal Sets

We wanted a pedal set that gave us the grip exactly where we wanted it: massive grip on the brake and clutch pedals, and far less grip on the accelerator to allow for a better slide during heel-toe braking. Machined from aircraft quality billet aluminum right here in the USA, these pedals are engineered to perfectly fit your BMW. Now offered for manual and automatic transmissions in naked aluminum or black anodized to fit your interior preference and taste. *DISCOUNT SHOWN IN CART*
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123