Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Here's what I documented on my cooling system refresh when I did it in the spring of 2015, with links to guides I followed: http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...156#post429156

Here are the parts I used in my sister's 330Xi cooling system refresh: http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...tenance-Ledger
    I was researching the Turner kit as well and it seems I have a couple extra items being an AUTO but most everything is similar. I like FCP Euro as their prices are great and lifetime warranty on everything.

Only real thing I saw different were FCP euro has the Modine expansion tank for about $15 bucks over the cost of the Behr. Has anyone used this Modine and is it better that the Behr?

What brand water pump did you go with on your and your sister's car? Thoughts on the Stewart?

And I'll be using your links for the underdrive pulley install as well, thanks!

When you guys have done your A/C and tensioner pulley's, did you replace the whole assembly, or just get the pulley itself? Is INA the brand to go with, or is there a better option?

Quote Originally Posted by Kimber View Post
    I was researching the Turner kit as well and it seems I have a couple extra items being an AUTO but most everything is similar. I like FCP Euro as their prices are great and lifetime warranty on everything.

Only real thing I saw different were FCP euro has the Modine expansion tank for about $15 bucks over the cost of the Behr. Has anyone used this Modine and is it better that the Behr?

What brand water pump did you go with on your and your sister's car? Thoughts on the Stewart?

And I'll be using your links for the underdrive pulley install as well, thanks!
    Good luck using them. You'll need it.

Just get the regular OEM water pump. Stewart is great, but mainly used for those who go FI.

When you guys have done your A/C and tensioner pulley's, did you replace the whole assembly, or just get the pulley itself? Is INA the brand to go with, or is there a better option?
    Just go with the INA brand. If you have hydraulic tensioners you probably don't need to replace those, mechanical have to be replaced more often.
    2005 Jet Black 6MT ZHP "Family First"
    ~Rob~

100K. Still not required if in good shape but since you're in there you can do the radiator.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by Newjack View Post
    Good luck using them. You'll need it.

Just get the regular OEM water pump. Stewart is great, but mainly used for those who go FI.

Just go with the INA brand. If you have hydraulic tensioners you probably don't need to replace those, mechanical have to be replaced more often.
    Have you had issues with FCP Euro?

Newjack has, but a number of us have not had any problems.
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

The lifetime warranty is great, but their shipping is horrible so expect broken parts, and their customer service is the worst I've experienced.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    2005 Jet Black 6MT ZHP "Family First"
    ~Rob~

I updated the OP with my complete parts list and also put a consensus of what info you guys have given me so far. I'll keep updating so its easy for new viewers to see. Thanks so much guys!

So my last couple of questions before I put my order for parts in:

Water pump brand, I am not seeing a consensus of what everyone is using and having good results with. Is Saleri the best out of them all rather than getting a re-manufactured BMW one. Saleri runs like $50, the reman BMW for $120, and the Stewart is $195. Since I am going to be running the UCC underdrive water pump pulley (and the G.A.S. 1.2 bar cap) does that have any influence on what pump I should get?

Also do the water pumps come with 4 new nuts 07129904553 , or should I be ordering those as well (or just reuse the old ones?)

Thanks guys for the input!!
    Last edited by Kimber; 04-01-2018 at 05:23 AM.

Kimber,

The Saleri pump is exactly the same pump that BMW is supplying, now, if that makes any difference in your decision. The Saleri pump does not come with new mounting hardware. I plan to re-use the nuts with my Saleri unit.
    __________________________________________________ _____
    2005 BMW 330Ci ZHP Jet Black/Black with aluminum cube
    Bone stock at the moment

Autozone.com
    I've ordered thousands of dollars of parts from FCP Euro over the last couple years and never had a problem with shipping--packaging was fine and quick delivery. In fact, the free shipping option always seems to get me my parts in three days or less. I just returned some parts recently (I ordered the wrong screws), and the process was easy, and my credit card was credited within a week. I've never had to deal with them by phone, but they seem to run a tight ship. I also like their website, and they're usually the price to beat. I imagine every company may screw up occasionally...
    Last edited by Reasoned1; 04-02-2018 at 02:39 AM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast