Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Welcome!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

This is exciting, welcome!
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

Thumbs up

I think you have our attention.

Welcome home John. Car is stunning.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by slater View Post
    sounds like you might have thought about this project a little bit.

sounds good. so no body work? assuming you will not run M3 front control arms either, because you need the wider front arches to accommodate the extra track width (or run high-offset wheels ).

are you set on the CAE shifter? they are beautiful, but you have to cut up the console to make it fit. i'm running the RTD mini (300mm) shifter, non-reverse lockout model. it accepts an OEM shift knob too, and is about 40% of the cost of the CAE. i've had it installed for almost 4 months now and put about 10K KMs on it. love it. pic below.

PS - would love to see some pics of your previous Tourings!

Hi Peter.

I have thought about the RTD but not heard anything about it. Normally I run a longer shifter mounted to the chassis but then you must replace the springs in the box for harder ones.
    I’ll have a look at it next week. I have to admit I like the idea of a original gearknob because I have a csl smg one with a euro coin in the top of it from my CSL 10 Years ago.

You can run the complete M3 front axle and original front M3 wheels and they fit with a slight rolled arch and a normal tire 😉

Probably bodywork will come next year anyway 🙈

I’ll dig some pictures out 👍🏻

Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12