Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 63 of 65 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    My Indy (bmw enthusiast through and through) stated that the new motors in these cars are starting to be known for grenading. Is this true?
    Some S55 motors have issues with the crank hub.
    https://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1226184

^ That thread focuses on TPG Tuning's "solution" to the crank hub problem, but still has some good info in it about the crank hub issue.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Meh, a handful of people with an issue that’s been blown out of proportion by the internet.
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    Meh, a handful of people with an issue that’s been blown out of proportion by the internet.
    Sounds like Oil Pump Nut failure on the M54...

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
    Porsche 944 Turbo Build

One ride and you'll understand why most rocket scientists are German.

My ZHP Build 2004-2014 RIP

I haven't heard that at all... My wife would know if that was the case since she works at the dealership and she knows the regional factory rep pretty well. it's the new X5s that are having all the major issues right now
    Yeah, I figured she would know for sure given her job. I was just curious, if it was in fact true that would be a major disappointment because everything else about those cars is amazing. I wish I could afford a new M2/M3. Everything about them is very well done.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Test drive the competition and see what you guys think... for my wife, it was a no brainer but she’s a hard core Motorhead, not everyone is like that.
    The M2 is a damn nice car and I liked the blue much better than white. Everywhere we went, we’d get compliments on the blue car. That’s not going to happen with white.
    white is boring. I like that. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    Yeah, I figured she would know for sure given her job. I was just curious, if it was in fact true that would be a major disappointment because everything else about those cars is amazing. I wish I could afford a new M2/M3. Everything about them is very well done.
    I wish I could afford one too LOL, it's her car.
    She's busted her ass at that God forsaken, non appreciative, slave driving dealership... she deserves it!
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by derbo View Post
    white is boring. I like that. LOL
    Come on bud.... I never said that...

She likes white... happy wife, happy life.
    H&R sport springs,

Quote Originally Posted by Hornung418 View Post
    Sounds like Oil Pump Nut failure on the M54...

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
    Yeah, my thoughts exactly. I've heard about it but I never recalled it being a huge problem. I think it was more on the early cars anyway. They should have these problems sorted by now, I'd imagine...
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Congrats, man. I like white, actually. Are you going to start a new thread ?
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Yeah! big congrats and, we need more pics!
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

Page 63 of 65 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 LastLast